Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be nice to be able to take a look at an actual window sticker on a sky. Would it be possible for one of our new recipients to scan and post thier sticker?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
That would be nice.... Man are we ever desperate for anything:banghead:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I noticed that the ebay car's odometer read 14 miles and it looks like he towed it there -- my car also had 14 miles on it when I purchased. Anyone know if thats the "proving grounds" length or if this is just a coincidence?

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
1994SC2 said:
I noticed that the ebay car's odometer read 14 miles and it looks like he towed it there -- my car also had 14 miles on it when I purchased. Anyone know if thats the "proving grounds" length or if this is just a coincidence?
Our SKY came in with 15 miles... Must be pretty common to have those miles in the 1st 450-500 SKYs... :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
my dealers demo came in Monday and had 4 miles on it.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Ernest said:
My SKY had 11 miles on it. Now has 247
Wow baby, your really breaking her in. Where that Pics?:D If your having probs posting them,pm me and Ill give ya my email addy

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
My Sky came with 4 on the odometer per the paperwork, but when I saw her the first night, she had 10 on her. We drove her 5 miles for the PDI and to get gas, so she had 15 miles on her when I drove her off the lot. She now has 715 miles of smiles!!:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
triple black said:
My vin is 323 and I got it last Saturday
Awesome VIN..... PICS.... PICS .. AND MORE PICS.. PLEASE....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
VIN of Sky

I stopped by my dealer yesterday...they got their first Sky in last Tuesday. Had a nice, long look at it before the owner was picking it up. The VIN on it was 326.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
nscrbug said:
I stopped by my dealer yesterday...they got their first Sky in last Tuesday. Had a nice, long look at it before the owner was picking it up. The VIN on it was 326.
Haha -- You SURE about that VIN? Something in my driveway would beg to differ.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
1994SC2 said:
Haha -- You SURE about that VIN? Something in my driveway would beg to differ.
Hmm...ok, maybe I had the numbers transposed. Could be 362, but I know for sure that it contains those 3 numbers and began with the 3.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts