Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WindRestrictor®​

As many of you know Windrestrictor® was originally founded for Kappa vehicles. We haven't forgotten the bond we've forged with Sky, Solstice, and Opel GT convertible owners. Here's a gentle reminder of all the form and function you receive when doing business with us!

No yellowing and less scratching and cracks than similar models.

Being GM licensed, we're uniquely qualified to reproduce your car's logo, or an original design with our laser-etching.

Eight brilliant colors to illuminate your new graphic. Pick one or use them all with one of our exclusive ELKs.

All of our models come with a lifetime warranty.

Get an automatic 5% savings simply for being a member here.

***Beat the summer rush and get in on our great deal now!***

>>>ORDER HERE<<<​

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Thanks for posting these, you guys have some amazing etchings, need to work with the wife on what to get for ours. Hopefully the new brake module is out this spring?

keep posting designs, wish these were easy to find and view all them on your webpage, but I'll take the few here every so often here.

Reactions: Wind Restrictor

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So first, that Batman logo one looks really good...

Second, how many platforms do you guys support now? Kind of cool to know your company was founded with the Kappa.

@Robotech, thank you! That is definitely one of our all time favorites!!

We currently manufacture products for over 35 different makes and models. We're now licensed by not only General Motors, but Ford and Mopar as well.

The Kappa community will always be near and dear to our hearts, we have so many memories with our entire family with you all back in the day! We used to close the whole shop for the NASSM events and load up in a caravan together! Lots and lots of precious memories for sure!

We are so grateful for each and every purchase that has been made for the Sky & Solstice products over the years, like you said it was what got us started and what has allowed us to remain in business and continue to provide customer service. To say that you all are special to us would be such an understatement!

I've attached some photos of our most popular products, just for grins since you asked. ;)

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Always remember ROBERT...my friend. And that is why I always post on his anniversary a remembrance

@marlboromike, You are the best. Thank you, for all that you've done to remember Robert over the years. He would sure be getting a kick out of all that is going on now with his products. We are so proud of him. We're working on a date for a 10 year celebration of his business being founded and his passing. We'll definitely let you all know when it is going to be, we're thinking about October. :)

Talk to you soon!

Ashli

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for posting these, you guys have some amazing etchings, need to work with the wife on what to get for ours. Hopefully the new brake module is out this spring?

keep posting designs, wish these were easy to find and view all them on your webpage, but I'll take the few here every so often here.

@davhamm, thank you so much!

Yes, we are still hoping to launch the new module this spring. It has been quite the undertaking with all of the new options that it will have, but it is going to be well worth the wait. I cannot wait to share all about it with you all!

Here is a link to our custom galleries. We haven't gotten all of our photos added to our new site yet, but there are quire a few for you to browse ;)

http://www.windrestrictor.com/photogallery/custom-etchings

Thank you again for your interest and kind words about our products! We hope to earn your business!

Ashli

·
Registered
17,494 Posts
@marlboromike, You are the best. Thank you, for all that you've done to remember Robert over the years. He would sure be getting a kick out of all that is going on now with his products. We are so proud of him. We're working on a date for a 10 year celebration of his business being founded and his passing. We'll definitely let you all know when it is going to be, we're thinking about October. :)

Talk to you soon!

Ashli
The new owners can never...will never understand who Robert was to our cars...nor what a great heart he had. To know him was a privilege. RIP. We REMEMBER.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts