Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Versions

Hello All,

Thanks for all the input for our perspective customers. Just to add to what you have said, the version two is 1/4" thick, the version 1 is 1/8" thick. That is the only reason for the price difference. There is no quality difference at all, only mounting/placement. Lot's of people love the V1, same for the V2...

As always, all skyforum members receive % off when ordering. Enter code Paul

Attachments

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
I've about decided to order a Windrestrictor, but I still have a couple questions.

I understand that the differences between version 1 and version 2 are where they mount and the thickness.

Is there a particular reason someone might choose one over the other?

Is there any functional benefit to the thicker (or thinner) version? Does one do a better job of restricting the wind than the other?

Also, someone posted above that version 2 mounts using the industrial strength velcro, but that it is covered up by the brushed aluminum trim piece across the bottom. However the picture Texas Red Line appears to show the velcro up behind the headrest. What's the scoop?

·
Registered
35 Posts

Well, I am going to Kansas City, a 3.5 hour drive, tomorrow to pick up my new sky. Thought hmmmm, that sure is a long ride and a windrestrictor sure would be nice. Well, its 1:30pm and I pick up my car at noon tomorrow. Wonder if they will overnight to the dealer so I can have it for the ride home?

I pick up the phone, give them a call, and hung up with the restrictor being shipped out overnight, next day am!

Kudos!:thumbs:

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
In Stock Items

Wow, turned out wonderful. Thanks for allowing us to take part in making your drive home more comfortable!!!

Stunning!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
Got the windrestrictor in time for my wife's birthday and she is thrilled. I will install it this weekend. Thanks for the extra effort to get it out early. And the quality is really first rate.

Thanks much. Pictures to follow

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.