Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :mad: Since last week I have added two clear plastic self stick disks to all my windscreen shipments. This will protect the windscreen from damaging the wires of the defrosters when the top is up. Any one who has one of my windscreens and wants this protections, please send me a self addressed envelope to Jay Senoff--261 Skyline Drive Cherrylog, Ga 30352 and I will be happy to supply them.
Jay Senoff
www.jaysenoffwindscreens.com

·
Registered
517 Posts
Sounds great. I like the idea of not having to remove it. I am concerned with other posters remarks that the windscreen is thicker than others and could possibly cause damage to the seal. Is this the case and will the trunk close ok with it installed. Mine is kinda hard to close anyway. Nice to see you working on and improving your products!!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
asenoff said:
:D :mad: Since last week I have added two clear plastic self stick disks to all my windscreen shipments. This will protect the windscreen from damaging the wires of the defrosters when the top is up. Any one who has one of my windscreens and wants this protections, please send me a self addressed envelope to Jay Senoff--261 Skyline Drive Cherrylog, Ga 30352 and I will be happy to supply them.
Jay Senoff
www.jaysenoffwindscreens.com
Glad you liked my idea... please send royalty payments to... :thumbs:

I don't know what instructions you are providing, but I have found it is best to attach the "bumpers" to the inside edge of the rear window instead of the windscreen... they are less noticeable there, being mostly hidden by the canvas... and totally gone when the top is down.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Windscreen and defroster

I think many of us had the Idea at the same time. Found the poroduct at my local Office Depot store . My dots go on the lrear window not the windscreen and I send instrructions of exactly where they are to be placed
Jay

·
Registered
132 Posts
Jay I have your windscreen and plan on installing it this weekend. Can you post the "dots" that you recommend and the location so that I can just run and pick them up myself instead of dealing with the time it will take to get the envelope to and from you?

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I found little half-sphere clear bumpers at Home Depot... see http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4855

The pics there show the bumpers and their packaging. Found them in the same department as where they have the gliders you put on the bottoms of chair legs to keep from scratching up the floor. Available in several sizes. I used the 3/8" ones.

My initial install put the bumpers on the windscreen, but I later moved them to the window and found that to be a superior location because the canvas around the edge of the window pretty much hides them from sight.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dots came from Office Depot $395. for 20. you only need two Made my master company Cleveland Ohio
Jasy Senoff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts