Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a windshield now. After 2500 miles, I got hit by a rock:banghead: I want to know if they are available, and if so, how much I should pay? Are there national companies or should I deal with the local shops in my area? Any feedback from my sky family would be thankful.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
IslandHopper said:
I need a windshield now. After 2500 miles, I got hit by a rock:banghead: I want to know if they are available, and if so, how much I should pay? Are there national companies or should I deal with the local shops in my area? Any feedback from my sky family would be thankful.
Oh boy, sooo sorry to hear that. PM Sky baby. Same thing happend to her. She will be home Sunday night from her fathers funeral and I know she will be glad to help ya. :thumbs:

·
Registered
804 Posts
With our first Saturn, we found it was cheaper to through Saturn for the replacement. Saturn was about $200 less than the other guys in town. I would suggest just calling a few places to see what their prices would be and also call Saturn. Just make sure, who ever you choose, has an actual "Sky" windshield and doesn't touch it with their hands! They should use the suction cups to haul it around and place it or else the oils from their hands will mess up the seals.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Windshield

Your insurance should cover your for a new Windschield. It comes under your comprehensive part of your policy. Some states like Florida make the insurance company pay the complete charge and some other charge you only for the deductable amount
Jay Senoff

·
Registered
251 Posts
Thank God for my insurance plan! $0 deductible on windshield! I also got hit by a rock but it wasn't too bad this time to get it replaced. Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts