Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Saturn Site Calendar of events I see three dealer showings. The 16th Greenfield Wisconsin, the 17th Racine Wisconsin, the 18-19th Madison. I am from the Western Suburbs of Chicago and business permitting I will try to attend at least one showing. It would be nice if our site would have some pop-up to show up coming Sky Events. I hope my thread will get Chicagoland Sky buyers out to the show.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You'd think that with a market the size of Chicago they'd bring the Sky here!!! I'm too a western burb guy, but I won't be driving through the cheese curtain to see a Sky.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
aloch said:
You'd think that with a market the size of Chicago they'd bring the Sky here!!! I'm too a western burb guy, but I won't be driving through the cheese curtain to see a Sky.
Email the folks in customer service and check with your dealer, especially since you know one will be nearby, or if there's any type of automotive event going on in your area. There have been several Sky events that forum members attended which were not posted to the Saturn.com events calendar.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Eye on Sky said:
On the Saturn Site Calendar of events I see three dealer showings. The 16th Greenfield Wisconsin, the 17th Racine Wisconsin, the 18-19th Madison. I am from the Western Suburbs of Chicago and business permitting I will try to attend at least one showing. It would be nice if our site would have some pop-up to show up coming Sky Events. I hope my thread will get Chicagoland Sky buyers out to the show.
I stopped by at Greenfield about an hour ago, and they have the Midnight Blue on display. Nice looking car, even if the one on display has an alignment problem with the trunk lid. It was about 1/4" high at the rear.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Eye on Sky said:
. . . and I'm sorry, folks, I forget to take my camera, and I don't have time to travel the 60 mile round trip again today to snap pictures.

. . . catch the same car tomorrow in Racine.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Pics of Blue Sky, Racine, Wisconsin

Sky-Sol said:
. . . and I'm sorry, folks, I forget to take my camera, and I don't have time to travel the 60 mile round trip again today to snap pictures . . . . catch the same car tomorrow in Racine.
Okay, took the camera with me today. One of the Saturn guys was nice to drop the red barrier when he saw I was taking pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
389 Posts
color combo

I really like the way this car looks and bolsters my decision to go for Midnight Blue. It hard to tell from the pics exactly what color the interior is (tan?) but whatever they look good together.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
GRinLR said:
I really like the way this car looks and bolsters my decision to go for Midnight Blue. It hard to tell from the pics exactly what color the interior is (tan?) but whatever they look good together.
The seats were a black leather that is called Ebony when it's installed in a Solstice, the rest of the interior was a combination of tans and blacks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts