Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spent a week without my Sky. It's a really traumatic experence. I took a week vacation to Branson, Mo. Great entertainment and lots of things to do and see. Lots of things except being able to drive my sky. I saw one silver pearl Sky (same color as mine) while driving past a restaurant in Branson. It made me wish I had my Sky with me. There were lots of twisties in and around the area but what am I driving? A 35 foot motorhome towing an Accord. It was a nice trip but I'm glad to be home and can drive my Sky.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I am SO SORRY.... you should have read that part in the OWNERS MANUAL...... YOU COULD FALL VICTIM TO DIS-HEARTENING WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS IF YOU LEAVE YOUR SKY FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME !!!!! .. gee,.. when i read that... i just decided not to leave my baby.... that is probably why i have over 8200 SMiles on her...SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
I know the feeling. My baby had an elective surgery and spent two weeks away. It was downright painful.

·
Registered
574 Posts
There is a clinic in Minnesota..........

That with extensive electroshock therapy and sleep deprivation help to break you of this horrible malady....but hey who'd want that! :D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I was in Branson, Mo June 28th to July 9th. As you said, it was a freat place full of everything to do and see.
Like you too, I was there with only thoughts of my SKY Red Line. I drove down from Albany, New York in about seventeen hours. Sure wished I had a convertible but the near hundred degrees might of forced me to put the top up.
Oh, I found out what the indian translation for Branson is .... bumper to bumper.
Best wishes. :jester:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I was in Branson, Mo June 28th to July 9th. As you said, it was a great place full of everything to do and see.
Like you too, I was there with only thoughts of my SKY Red Line. I drove down from Albany, New York in about seventeen hours. Sure wished I had a convertible but the near hundred degrees might of forced me to put the top up.
Oh, I found out what the indian translation for Branson is .... bumper to bumper.
Best wishes. :jester:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts