Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
438 Posts
SUNNY_SKY said:
see the video here: http://www.wkyc.com/video/player.aspx?aid=24247&bw=

WKYC in Cleveland, Ohio reviews a beautiful midnite blue w/ tan interior.

There's also a small article with everything said before about the Sky: http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=53660

"CLEVELAND -- For everyone who thought Saturn cars were bland and a little boring, along comes a roadster that will knock your socks off.
People stare at the Saturn Sky, a visual home run for General Motors."
Good Review! Short and Sweet!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:thumbs: Good review

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Very honest and nice, thanks for the link...:thumbs:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice review! All I can do is read!!!!:drool: CUZ I HAVENT DROVE ONE YET:willy: My build date is the week of 17th.....( LOADED..:lol: .)...GRRRRRR..:mad: ....And I also Ordered a Redline TOOOOOO :eek: WHAT AM I SMOKING....:crazy: !!!!!...

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
BrnzMistic said:
Nice review! All I can do is read!!!!:drool: CUZ I HAVENT DROVE ONE YET:willy: My build date is the week of 17th.....( LOADED..:lol: .)...GRRRRRR..:mad: ....And I also Ordered a Redline TOOOOOO :eek: WHAT AM I SMOKING....:crazy: !!!!!...
I must be smoking the same thing, but I believe 2 SKY's are better than one:D
Not to mention the AURA, Dual personality= dual SKY's. :willy: The R/L is for those agressive days!!!!:lol: :lol: AURA is for those family guy days!

·
Registered
325 Posts
That review was hilarious, my favorite part:
"... and the Sky gets onstar which many people like, especially women, you can get directions" So does that mean that women are stupid and need directions more then men?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks to let me know im not alone with smoking!!!:lol: hummm Im a Gemini so a dual personality works :willy: ....soon a empty nester:eek:

·
Super Moderator
11,548 Posts
bradyb said:
That review was hilarious, my favorite part:
"... and the Sky gets onstar which many people like, especially women, you can get directions" So does that mean that women are stupid and need directions more then men?
No, that means that women who are in the passenger seat while their male counterpart, utterly lost and too stubborn to stop for directions, like being able to hit the button and get them anyway. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts