Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my regular Sky 3 weeks ago and picked up my Chilli pepper red Redline last Friday from the Saturn dealer in Riverside, CA (50 miles from my home). Besides being an awesome car, it was the best car-buying experience of my 69 year old life. They were courteous, professional and sold the car to me at MSRP. Even found me a lower finance rate (6.05) than my own credit union. The sales manager, Robert, kept me informed through the whole process from ordering to delivery, providing me with his personal cellphone number. He even made sure, on his day off, that my order was price protected. The saleswoman who delivered my car to me was professional, courteous and very welcoming. This is in sharp contrast to the sleezebag dealers in my local area (4 stores owned by the same people) who have mandatory mark-ups on their Skys and where over half of their salespeople lack any in-depth knowledge of their products.
It is nice to see that there is still a dealership that adheres to the true Saturn philosophy.
Also, the redline is a much better car than my original sky. It saeems to be "screwed" together better and the power is amazing.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I couldn't agree more! My SKY is from Riverside and it was also the best car buying experience I've ever had. I was on the waiting list with this dealership since July 2005. They kept me updated weekly and kept their word on the MSRP even when other local dealers would not. This is the absolute benchmark dealership for me, and I have yet to visit another Saturn retailer that was even remotely close to this one in terms of facility and staff.

Absolutley outstanding organization!

·
Super Moderator
11,587 Posts
Was your salesperson Misty? She's a great person to work with. That dealership is within walking distance from my place. Whenever someone asks me about Saturn Dealerships they are at the top of my list. I'm glad to see customers speaking up here for them. Just a great dealership to work with and their service department just ROCKS. Having an early build Sky I've had a lot of little quirks to deal with and they've taken care of every one. :) I wish I could have gotten my Sky from there but I had to deal with one of the dealers down by you because I needed the car right away...:(

Oh, BTW RXman, I saw your car last week...very nice. I had mine in for service and got a peek at it. LOL

·
Registered
155 Posts
I couldn't agree more. My salesperson was Misty, and she was a doll! And she and the sales manager held my Sky for me for 10 days while I was out of town and unable to pick it up. My only complaint was that the finance guy filled out our paperwork with the wrong address, and wouldn't reprint it, so we handwrote in the correct address. Needless to say my plates and registration have the WRONG address on them, which I'm trying to get taken care of myself.

But I can't say enough good things about Misty or the sales manager -- they are the best. I've already been telling people to go to Riverside (they are the only MSRP dealer left, and I drove an hour away from home to deal with them)! I'm glad your experience with them was just as good.:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts