Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our dealer got their demo! PRETTY! First one I've seen in person. We went for a test drive this afternoon. Perfect top-down weather.

Hopefully, ours will be here in early to mid-May!

(I've just registered here, but have enjoyed reading for the past week all the great posts here.)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! :)

How fun! I haven't taken our demo for a test drive yet. I don't even know if I'm allowed :confused:

Where are you located? What did the car look like?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NC Sky said:
Welcome to the forum!!! :)

How fun! I haven't taken our demo for a test drive yet. I don't even know if I'm allowed :confused:

Where are you located? What did the car look like?

Thanks for the welcome!

The demo was black, blk/red interior, manual, spoiler. (I'm in the midwest.)

Ours will be midnight blue, black/tan interior, tan top, manual, 6cd monsoon with the limited slip thingy (whatever it's called).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oops!

Oh gosh, my first post and I posted it in the wrong forum. Sorry!

Thanks for moving it to the right place.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Tell us about the dealer car please. What colour and options does it have? Can you get pictures? Some of the colours have never or rarly been posted. Lots of photos would be appreciated by most of us.

BTW thanks for joining our group.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rick112 said:
Tell us about the dealer car please. What colour and options does it have? Can you get pictures? Some of the colours have never or rarly been posted. Lots of photos would be appreciated by most of us.

BTW thanks for joining our group.
Thanks!

I listed above:

The demo was black, blk/red interior, manual, spoiler.

I think we're going back this evening, as the dealer is having a get-together for Sky customers (those who have paid deposits). They're supposed to have 3 demos tonight. I'll lay my camera out now and hopefully! remember to take it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
kit said:
Thanks for the welcome!

The demo was black, blk/red interior, manual, spoiler. (I'm in the midwest.)

Ours will be midnight blue, black/tan interior, tan top, manual, 6cd monsoon with the limited slip thingy (whatever it's called).
I'm so glad you liked the black with the blk/red! That's what I ordered and I can't wait! I like your color combination as well. There seem to be a number of people that have ordered like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts