Saturn Sky Forum banner

Woodward Cruise, Michigan

921 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  MRSSKY 
#1 ·
ok. If you never been you must some day, experience the "WOODWARD CRUISE", Its going on now and its awesome! :cheers: :cheers:

#2 · (Edited)
OK PICTURE THIS 52 DODGE VIPERS CRUISING DOWN A (4 )LANE HWY AT 35 MPH...(BIGGEST TURN OUT THE CLUB HAD IN YEARS)...DIFFERENT COLORS, AND DIFFERENT STYLES, TRUST ME A SIGHT TO BE SEEN FOR THE CAR FANATIC...WE TRAVELED ABOUT 3 MILE BEFORE WE STARTED TO BREAK UP BUT, WHAT A SIGHT!!!I will try to get pics!!

MRSV...

#3 ·
Yea, but did you see the black FordGT, and I mean the brand spanking new one? And there is also a gray one, and a Cadillac XLR V, supercharged that got pulled over for some minor thing. Ohhhhh...the cars here are incredible.
The SSRfanatics will be parked at Chase Bank. OUrs is the one with the skulls on it in red and blue on black.:jester:

#4 ·
cruzned said:
Yea, but did you see the black FordGT, and I mean the brand spanking new one? And there is also a gray one, and a Cadillac XLR V, supercharged that got pulled over for some minor thing. Ohhhhh...the cars here are incredible.
The SSRfanatics will be parked at Chase Bank. OUrs is the one with the skulls on it in red and blue on black.:jester:
WOW, there are alot of people from out of state and thats good!
this event is huge every year!
TOOOOO BAD....TS RAINING TODAY!!!......:willy:
o well, will stay dry at Duggan's pub! :cheers:

#8 ·
Darn, I missed that one, was it park near the Saturn tents??
i did see alot of sky's 4 totaled.........
The weather turn beautiful towards the early evening....what a great night! :cheers:

#10 ·
ok now I know where that was, we missed it!....:banghead:
I think thats the area a corvette did a burn out and the cops pulled him over, they(cops) were on horses and motor bikes....:willy: ....BIG, HUGE, ticket for that guy...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.