Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Detroit with the SSRfanatics and at the Woodward Dream Cruise. The reason I am posting is that I saw a yellow Saturn Sky on the GM Technical Centers lot today and it is hands down one of the finest I have ever seen. Is that color reserved for the Redline? Anyway, there are over one million car crazy nuts here like us and there is more auto madness than you could ever imagine. SOLs are everywhere. I only saw that one sky and it was not driving around. We have a huge turnout of SSRs though. What a great weekend. Will send pics when I return next week.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yellow is available on the base Sky, for a extra $500-600...can't remember exactly, because I settled on Silver Pearl after weeks of deliberation.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?p=147204&posted=1#post147204

That is the link to some of the many pics on our forums from woodward. Every car guy/gal should do that once in a lifetime. Woodward is a life changing experience for any car enthusiasts. The pics speak for themselves. Saw a lot of Skys and SOLs too! Check out the GM performance divisions 500HP solstice hardtop!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts