Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
theirishgonzo said:
so is anyone going to woodward dream cruse i will e cruseing in my modded alero and i did see on the solstice site some are going. but i dont think i will get my rl sky in time
I definitely will be there! Although I won't have my "SKY". :banghead: , but I will be in our VIPER! :)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
MRSVIPER said:
I definitely will be there! Although I won't have my "SKY". :banghead: , but I will be in our VIPER! :)
How is your progress by the way? And what is the Woodward cruise? Sorry.

·
Registered
804 Posts
skywulf said:
biggest cruise in the USA.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Kustomkaps said:
biggest cruise in the USA.
You will see any/everything there. Such a ide variety of cars, from fully restored stock to crazy looking hot rods.

Miles of road that's lined with cars on both sides and bumper-to-bumper traffic.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
skywulf said:

Well since you ask skywulf not good :confused: I found out I do have a order number, but that they cannot place the order for another 2 months because they( Southfield Saturn of Mich ) is only alot minium amount of orders, hummm...well the sooner I get my sky the sooner they get there cash....:rolleyes:

The woodward cruise is utterly amazing!!!...Its literally a week of car cruising miles along a downtown area of 3-4 citys.....Every car or mobile vechicle you could imagine is there. People come from ALL over the U.S and Canada....Its Blast! our car club...."Motor City Viper Owners" cruise 2 nights. We usually generate 30 to 40 cars and try to cruise together...CRAZY FUN!!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
YO SKYWULF.....CHECK YOUR (p.m.):willy:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
kool! :thumbs: Well I felt the need for speed yesterday sooooo I took the viper out for a spin (the 96 coupe) it was running good!....STILL WAITING :willy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.