Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After getting the call last night, I got everything ready this morning. Cleaned the last of the papers and stuff out of my truck, got the title out of the safe, went by work just long enough to get done what needed to be done and then headed for the dealership. As I pulled in they were bringing her up from get ready. I smiled at her and she returned my smile. New love is a glorious thing. The delivery was fairly painless, they made one last attempt at sodomizing me on my trade, but that was resolved pretty quickly. This being my 1st Saturn I wasn't quite ready for the whole "being welcomed into the Saturn family" deal. Reminded me of my fraternity initiation minus the paddles and the beer. By now my sweetheart was calling me and I was stuck being extolled the virtues of Onstar. Nevertheless I was finally released from the grasp of the chaperones and allowed some private time with her. And what a time it was. Like we'd shared our lives for years, she seemed to know what I planned to do before I did. My mother always warned me about "fast" girls and I never listened before, why start now. And this one is fast. Cutting through the night air, I'd never been so glad to live out in the country where she could run free, away from all the limits of city life. Finally our evening came to an end when my wife called and asked where the living hell I was. So far we've only had this one night together, but she swore that she'd see me again in the morning. New love is indeed glorious.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Absolutely hilarious......but how do you keep one's mistress out of sight?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Congradulations! Very well written and expressive. Good look with your new "girl friend"...

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Great introduction!

Happy Trails~!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Congrats! This fall air and the top down is amazing.

·
Registered
246 Posts
congrats

You gotta give us Pics soonest of your "New found Love"!

·
Registered
540 Posts
ooohhhh, I am jealous now. I thought I was your mistress.......sigh, hard to compete with the smell of new leather interior.....

·
Registered
386 Posts
Congrats, she has pulled us all in!

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Absolutely hilarious......but how do you keep one's mistress out of sight?
Hide her in plain sight, right under her nose. Had a lot of explaining to do to my Ban Shee (that's her name-- as the boost guage rises she tries to throw me off and then starts to just wail) when my wife called. Told her that yeah, I was married, but she was mainly there just to cook and clean. My Ban Shee is the one that makes my heart flutter and puts the gleam in my eye. Those of the fairy world are extremely jealous, but suckers for cheap flattery.
This morning on the way in she said "Stevie, darlin' (she likes to call me that), put me top back down so I can feel the wind in me curls." Had to explain to her that we were going into bad neighborhoods where people may try to hurt me. Told her I can take care of myself, but they may hurt her in trying to get to me and I couldn't live with that. "It's a fookin idiot I've taken up with" she says. "I'm an Irish fairy that sails the wind and wreaks doom. I've made it through Cromwell and the Black and Tans, so ya think I'm afraid of some street punks? I can outrun 'most anything and me gaze will bring about their demise. Now put me top down before I get angry." Finally convinced her that in the middle of Interstate traffic was not a good place to put the top down and she allowed me to wait until we got off. My mom told me when I was young to go out and find a nice Irish girl and I didn't listen and have been pretty happy up until now. She and I are going to need to come to an understanding pretty soon, but for the moment I think I'll just let her have her way.

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
congrats :cheers: , happy :driving:

tell me did you wipe the steam off the windshield before your wife saw her :lol: :lol:
Yeah, that was kinda hard to explain since the top was down, but told her I wasn't used to the a/c and had the vents aimed at the windshield. She seemed to buy it.

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ooohhhh, I am jealous now. I thought I was your mistress.......sigh, hard to compete with the smell of new leather interior.....
shhhhhhhhh, you weren't supposed to tell.

·
Registered
607 Posts
:lol: :lol:

Congrats! You have a steamy windshield while most of us are still :drool: drooling.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Very funny....its the image of the car talking to you, BTW can we get Lorren Bacal to do the OnStar???

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Congratulations!!!

We need pics, you know this, how dare you post no pics? :lol: :thumbs:

Regards,

BA...

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Think I figured this out about pics. Everyone complains about the cup holders. Yeah they may be flimsy and inconvenient but by God they're at least the perfect size.

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
Think I figured this out about pics. Everyone complains about the cup holders. Yeah they may be flimsy and inconvenient but by God they're at least the perfect size.
YEP!!!! Well done.... now go get another pint......... and drink that one too...

HoldHard

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Very nice looking, I like that color, looks really stricking!
Thanks, but it's gonna be a bear to keep clean. Already showing fingerprints and dust. Couple more pics, the 2nd one's pretty scary. She hasn't driven a stick since '86, so we'll see how this goes.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts