Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be mindful of the tires when you put your top down/up and you have a wet tire product applied to your car. I have a tendency to lean in over the trunk in order to get a better hold on the center of the roof and your pants/shorts can rub against the tires and leave nasty stains from the product...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Thanks 1994SC2 for the heads up, we all an learn from other's oh craps! :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
YIKES.... TY SO VERY MUCH... i would cry... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
1994SC2 said:
Be mindful of the tires when you put your top down/up and you have a wet tire product applied to your car. I have a tendency to lean in over the trunk in order to get a better hold on the center of the roof and your pants/shorts can rub against the tires and leave nasty stains from the product...

Reminder to self. Keep extra shorts in trunk :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I think there is plenty of room.. for at least ONE CHANGE OF CLOTHING.... IN A VAC BAG... in that there trunk...... but, maybe i could get a few skirts in there...... forget extra shoes... hehehe.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
326 Posts
I bought the Meguire’s Hot shine high gloss tire coating that has the adjustable nozzle. WOW, sprays out a tiny pattern that's the same width as the Sky’s tires. Much easier on these low profiles then the large spray area of the Turtle Wax Tire shine I use for my large Xterra tires.

·
Registered
169 Posts
An easy solution is to put the wet tire solution in a bowl that has a cover and use a sponge to apply. No mess then and alot less waste and doesn't get all over those beautiful chrome wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts