Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my car in Houston, TX when I lived there and now I'm retired and I'm in NW Arkansas and live on a dirt road way back in the sticks. As such my Sky doesn't get out much and I feel it's a shame to own such an awesome car and not get to play with it much so I want someone to buy and use the little fellow!

It's a 2008 Redline with just under 42K mileage. It has lived in a garage since I bought it new 2/2009. It has a 5 speed manual, spoiler, 2 different styles of air deflectors, mud flaps, 18" chrome wheels, dealer pinstripes and solar tint on the windows, leather seats and all the good factory installed goodies.

It's black everywhere.....exterior, top and interior.

Sold for $33,182 Asking $14K

Roger
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought my car in Houston, TX when I lived there and now I'm retired and I'm in NW Arkansas and live on a dirt road way back in the sticks. As such my Sky doesn't get out much and I feel it's a shame to own such an awesome car and not get to play with it much so I want someone to buy and use the little fellow!

It's a 2008 Redline with just under 42K mileage. It has lived in a garage since I bought it new 2/2009. It has a 5 speed manual, spoiler, 2 different styles of air deflectors, mud flaps, 18" chrome wheels, dealer pinstripes and solar tint on the windows, leather seats and all the good factory installed goodies.

It's black everywhere.....exterior, top and interior.

Sold for $33,182 Asking $14K

Roger
[email protected]
hi roger,
new guy here interested in redline sky's. my name is jim.
is your sky still for sale?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.