1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
I care who you are.....that ain't right!!!:eek:

·
Registered
38 Posts
If GM is serious about turning Buick into an "American Lexus," then a Kappa car would be a great idea. But it should be 1. a V6, and 2. a coupe.

My two cents, anyway.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I had to laugh when I saw this thread...because just the other day, as I was walking back to my car from the hair salon, I catch this doofus walking in circles around my car. When he sees me approaching...he asks "Is this your Buick Sky".....:eek: :rolleyes: :lol: I'm sure the look on my face must have been priceless when I heard the word "BUICK"!!! :lol: Of course, I promptly corrected him...saying that it was a SATURN not a Buick. Sheesh!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice Job! :thumbs: What's the waiting list like on this one. You know Buick owners don't have much time left to be on a waiting list for a year.:lol: :eek:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I had to laugh when I saw this thread...because just the other day, as I was walking back to my car from the hair salon, I catch this doofus walking in circles around my car. When he sees me approaching...he asks "Is this your Buick Sky".....:eek: :rolleyes: :lol: I'm sure the look on my face must have been priceless when I heard the word "BUICK"!!! :lol: Of course, I promptly corrected him...saying that it was a SATURN not a Buick. Sheesh!!!!
Outstanding! :lol:
It is funny to watch folks do the "Sky scan" - eyes locked on the car and just walking around and around it. :lol: Wouldn't you just love to have a video of 'em? Of course, I did the same thing with the first one I saw! :)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Kind of a "happy smiley face" like the old Austin Healeys!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
yeah, a photoshop where someone forgot to cover up their mistakes.

Hmm.....seems like the hood just magically disappears and becomes one piece with the bumper, and then POOF.....there's a gap by each head light. Not to mention, those are exact copies of the Sky lights, mirror, handle, side panels, roof line, red/black trim, side marker indicators, and brake vents.

Plus check out the cheesy "shimmer" light mark on the right brake vent......

pffft.......

·
Registered
684 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
I really like the look. I don't know where you guys are coming from. I would take this front end look over the Sky and certaainly over the Solstice. I has more class. My only concern is where would they be built....the Kappa Maryland plant?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.