Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I stopped by the dealership again to see the demo and said lets see my status. We have never looked since we imaged. When we put in the info...we both were like WOW, you have a vin number! :eek:

I went 040 on March 18th! (Released to carrier) I would assume my baby is coming home soon!! By the way vin ...739! :thumbs:

How long should I expect to get her home?

NOW I'M EXCITED!!!!:driving:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Congratz Buddy!!!

It will be nice to go hunting from the Sky...no pesky roof to get in the way of your rifle.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
07 Chili Pepper said:
Just curious, when did your image come up and where are you located?:willy:

Imaged FEB 20th....MICHIGAN!

·
Registered
483 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
Imaged FEB 20th....MICHIGAN!
I got the same great news today! Yesterday I called and supposedly did not have a VIN yet. My salesman called me at work today to tell me that it was shipped on Monday (3/20)! I'm number 785.:drool:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
skl8260 said:
I got the same great news today! Yesterday I called and supposedly did not have a VIN yet. My salesman called me at work today to tell me that it was shipped on Monday (3/20)! I'm number 785.:drool:

Cars were only 46 away from each other, made the same day?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
96 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
I'm hoping the weather breaks here in Michigan the day I get that car!

How fast will it take from 040- delivery? Anyone?
Welcome to the pain my friend. While it is great news to hear it is built:thumbs: , the anticipation and waiting, realizing that it is actually physically just sitting somewhere not being driven, is enough to drive one a little crazy:jester: .

Then again, you're one step closer and what is another week or two at this point. Congrats and as always, lots of pictures when you get it:thumbs: .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts