Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I'm suffering palpatations right now but I just got a call from my salesman and he said my car started production on Feb 27 and that he has most of the VIN but will supply me the full VIN once they complete it. I am not assuming at this point it is totally completed but I will hang in there until I get the second call that will be VIN and hopefully shipping date. Just a tidbit of news and HELLA GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF US!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thats great news! One thing I just dont get. Why are some folks so far ahead in the process and I cant even order yet??

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now grant it when I put my order in (which btw was first) the dealer said they would allow me to use their image for their floor model to order mine with the regards that I will have to leave it in the showroom 2-4 weeks until another arrives. I think you should call other dealers in a 60 mile radius or more and see whta they can do for you. If not then you just have to wait for your image to arrive :banghead: This has been the longest thing I think I have ever waited for besides turning 21 I think...

·
Registered
274 Posts
tiger20005 said:
Okay I'm suffering palpatations right now but I just got a call from my salesman and he said my car started production on Feb 27 and that he has most of the VIN but will supply me the full VIN once they complete it. I am not assuming at this point it is totally completed but I will hang in there until I get the second call that will be VIN and hopefully shipping date. Just a tidbit of news and HELLA GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF US!!!
ouh yeah baby!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Blood pressure medication...someone get me my blood pressure medication. I'm so excited. I'm going to call my dealer right now.:willy:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
rwood411 said:
Thats great news! One thing I just dont get. Why are some folks so far ahead in the process and I cant even order yet??
where are you on your dealer's list and how many images has he gotten?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Strange happenings. I was told I was #3 on the list. I called my dealer once a month about images and he said there were none. I called another dealer and they said they may have an image. Turns out the same guy owns both dealerships!
I paid a visit to my dealer and he still said no images. I wasnt liking this. I think after he saw that I had more information than most folks, he checked with his manager. Guess what -2 images. He never called to tell me this for some reason:banghead:
He says he cant order directly, dealer "X" has to order (still not liking this). He assured me my order would be placed. Im going to confirm this with dealer "X" and get it in writing that it was ordered. Never had this trouble with my other 2 Saturns, but then again, they werent Skys.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
rwood411 said:
Strange happenings. I was told I was #3 on the list. I called my dealer once a month about images and he said there were none. I called another dealer and they said they may have an image. Turns out the same guy owns both dealerships!
I paid a visit to my dealer and he still said no images. I wasnt liking this. I think after he saw that I had more information than most folks, he checked with his manager. Guess what -2 images. He never called to tell me this for some reason:banghead:
He says he cant order directly, dealer "X" has to order (still not liking this). He assured me my order would be placed. Im going to confirm this with dealer "X" and get it in writing that it was ordered. Never had this trouble with my other 2 Saturns, but then again, they werent Skys.
I guess alot has to do with the volumn of sales he has at each lot, if one sells more than the other that one will get more images and sooner also... Just seems to be the way it is going... I am sure you will get one soon... Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts