Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not suprised by the new poll on redline.if you take the 3 ,4 ,5,& 8 thousand dollar increase people and half of the undecideds and don`t knows.you get 40 to 50 % shift to the real thing...don`t think there will be a problem getting the base sky or sol much longer. as i have said before G M wants to sell less cars for more profit and this is filling the bill.that is why most of you were wrong about the delivery of the redline and not by a little but way off.:jester: :thumbs:

·
Registered
95 Posts
glock919 said:
not suprised by the new poll on redline.if you take the 3 ,4 ,5,& 8 thousand dollar increase people and half of the undecideds and don`t knows.you get 40 to 50 % shift to the real thing...don`t think there will be a problem getting the base sky or sol much longer. as i have said before G M wants to sell less cars for more profit and this is filling the bill.that is why most of you were wrong about the delivery of the redline and not by a little but way off.:jester: :thumbs:
Thanks for your comments. You might want to copy these over to the poll discussion itself. Thanks. :thumbs:

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3194

·
Registered
438 Posts
glock919 said:
Glock what's up with the "real thing". If someone wants to pay for the speed they can sell the FIRST one and get the NEXT one? You seem to be stuck on this REAL thing. I have one now and drive it everywhere and it is a headturner, not because of the speed! If I want to wait for the entire driving season to end in Michigan and WAIT like you for a redline I would have, but I can always get it next winter when ALLSKYs will be parked in garages here in MICHIGAN. Why are you hating on the same car you want so bad...sounds like a bunch of sour grapes!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no no its not just the speed.i was offered a basic sky now.i can wait.think the basic car is wonder- full .but with all the goodys coming on the redline.to many to name that will make a major differance in how the car looks, handles,etc.they call it redline i call it top of the line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts