Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GO DRVN from the Solstice Forum has posted an AWESOME pic of all of the custom license plates who were in Denver and Midlife Crisis has come up with a great idea to do the same thing with all of the WR's that were there! I would love to do this if you all would like to be a part :thumbs:

Here is an example of what GO DRVN did with the license plates... just awesome!

If you would like to be a part, post a pic of your WR and I'll include it!! Thanks! :)

·
Registered
838 Posts
Can I post 2! Gotta love my upgraded one!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
I like the SKYNET and TRNZFMR Pretty cool Idea!:thumbs: WOW, even one from NJ...I'm not sure if I know who that is :dunno:

·
Registered
900 Posts
I'll take part! But first i need to get with Steven. My light for my Wind restrictor isn't so bright and he said come on by and he'll fix me up. So as soon as it's done I'll get a picture.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Carboncopy and I are still on the road. When we get home I'll do a night pic of the "SUPERCHARGED" WR. In the meantime, your welcome to use the one you took when you installed it. Gary

·
Registered
838 Posts
But GaryH, we need to get a night picture WITH the lights this time! Still can't believe you started with NO lights!!!

·
Vendor
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can I post 2! Gotta love my upgraded one!
NO JOKE!!! I LOVEEEEE IT!!

I'll take part! But first i need to get with Steven. My light for my Wind restrictor isn't so bright and he said come on by and he'll fix me up. So as soon as it's done I'll get a picture.
OK great!! Give us a call at the shop any time or shoot him an email and he'll get you taken care of for sure!! :thumbs: I can't wait to see it!

Carboncopy and I are still on the road. When we get home I'll do a night pic of the "SUPERCHARGED" WR. In the meantime, your welcome to use the one you took when you installed it. Gary
Aw, awesome! Well you all have a safe trip!! I'll use the one we took if we don't get yours in time. Either way will be perfect :)

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Awesome!!!!! I'd love to see more License plates with it. Great idea! T.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Well folks Come on and post yopur WR photos

Great Idea, just order me a poster once you get all the pictures together. I think the idea is for us to post a picture of our WR's. Steve did an AWESOME job of capturing my new WAYFUN WR. Previous post were under jlans and ZALIMIT
Well Bonnie and I have always considered our car "WAYFUN" just like our brake light. Just installed tonight.

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
wow great idea Ashli! Those are some cool license plates and I see Robs !!!!

I'm working on putting together our brand new custom gallery, SKY gallery and SOL gallery. If any of you have not sent us photos please do so quickly and we'll make sure to get your designs and roadsters on our site!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYONE!!!!

~Stephen

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Here's a couple of mine

These really show up at night and go well with the yellow stripes

Attachments

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I can't seem to get a good photo at night. The WR looks great when its lit up. But, when I take a photo the LEDs show up like vertical lines in the WR. You can't see these lines except in a photo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts