Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving into work this AM I decided to risk the clouds and put the top down. About 2 miles from my plant -- the windshield indicated that my initial decision was a tad optimistic. I pulled into a parking lot next to a woman in a PT Cruiser. She too decided to stop the rain by putting her top up.
As I pulled in the top had just flopped down onto her windshield and all she had to do was secure it and drive away. I had my top out - in place - Buttresses in and drove out while she was still snapping and hanging over seats and stuff... Where is an Automobile Editor when you want one???

Oh yeah; the rain stopped!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Oh yeah; the rain stopped!
Don't ya just hate that? :D

I can get the top up in nothing flat when the rain starts to fall...just hate to have to do it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice!! I love that! I've had people say "it's not automatic?" It's SO not an issue.

It's good that you stopped the rain, however it did make it's way over here to South Bend!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
It's so quick and easy to get the top up !!! Yeah ya havta get outa your car, big deal !! Good to hear the rain held off, bring on the sunny skies :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts