Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a set of the klearz clear side markers or if there is enough interest I'm sure we could get the company to do another run for us

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
They are a nice quality fit and function. Got some like 10 years ago and only slight yellowing of the plastic. Would definitely buy spare set if the guy, think he was in Canada, decides to produce another batch. Good luck.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'd buy a set to have as a spare.

·
Registered
2008 Saturn Sky Redline, RPM Stage 3, & DDM brace/backbone/probeam
45 Posts
Are these LED? I've been looking at the blacked out LED versions you can buy online but I think I'd prefer clear.

·
Registered
184 Posts
there’s a new thread on the Solstice forum that they may produce these again if they get enough interest
suggest anyone who’s interested to check it out

·
Registered
51 Posts
Here is a link to those Klearz Side Marker Lights at the Solstice Forum:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Update, here is an email I received from Klearz. My order is placed.

The solstice clear side markers are back in production, now is your chance to grab a set: Klearz

You should be able to follow the link above to get you to the proper order form. When I went direct to the Klearz website it still said they were no longer in production. If ll else fails, and you want a set, fill out the form that will notify you once production will resume.

Bert

·
Registered
2007 Sky Redline- Bluestone, 4SP
11 Posts
Wow 100 USD for 2 lenses - is pricey. My smoked amber lenses were 20 USD and perfect fit - Wouls use Smoke lenses in any vehicle not white or silver - but for Bluestone, Blue,Black, Red - Smoked looks awesome amd low cost changeout.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts