Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
7,079 Posts
So Marvic has them all and will not sell them is my guess.

It does not bother me at all. FJ Cruisers have terrible blind spots, and you can't put the top down. Seldom drive the skpel with the top up.
Wrong, I only has one complete set left, all other sets were sold last year...
Their might be just 4 sets total in existence...

·
7,079 Posts
Could you show us a picture of the air inlet again please, or did you finally send it to Mike?
No I have yet to send them out to Mike. I'm to lazy to find a box right now to ship them in. They are well wrapped already and I'm not going to unwrap them, sorry!
I will check my Photobucket account later and see if I still have the pictures of them there... :cheers:

·
7,079 Posts
Maybe Mike could send you an empty box, postage paid, then you would not have to find the a box. Mike are you still awake? We are picking on you!!!
I have a few things to ship out but boxes are part of the holdup on shipping these items... I prefer doing business with local pick-up only.. Had a member from Mississippi pickup some of my SKY stuff a few years ago. From Mississippi to Tampa Fl. a perfect transaction! :cool:

·
7,079 Posts
Mike says you have boxes of them, what's the hold up?

I think you have to see things in person before you really know one way or the other. It is like me and the Saturn bump. I absolutely hated it. Could not figure a way to cover it up. Most had no idea of what I was talking about. Thought it looked good with it there or not there.

I know Chris wants one for safety. If I had one I would sell it to him. I just do not think these things are that bad to see out of. Remind me of that when I get hit by a truck.
Yes I have a few sets of Sky mirrors but only One set of the large Opel/Sky mirrors...
The large set is up for sale as I type now...

·
7,079 Posts
According to previous posts, they sold out of the drivers side quite awhile back. Seem's weird that the passenger side would still have numbers. I have never noticed it before when looking at the site...

I know where a set are. Just have to pull the trigger so to speak.
You make it sound like more besides the one's Ive have sold are around :confused:
Willing to bet you $100 you can't find another besides the one's that have been discuss on this forum... :)

·
7,079 Posts
I was GRANDFATHERED IN!
You seem to always get a FREE PASS...
Did you tell everyone here how you would get FREE hot pastrami sandwiches after you flashed your badge in Jewish deli's.
How about the time you were going 85 MPH on a 35 MPH zone and the sheriff did not give you a ticket but let you go for FREE after he saw the law reinforcement star on your license plate..
I hope a prosecutor is reading this message!! :D

·
7,079 Posts
Goodness, goodness, what will ChrisPrice say?

It had to be the dealers causing the delay.

Or all the employees that got away.

Now back in the USA.
I think one of the ex workers at the GM factory has all of them hidden in a closet at MM's old house in Jersey.
I think this x-worker has another 2 years or so before he can bust them out from hiding and sell them to the public... :skep:

·
7,079 Posts
Everyone here knows about Marvic's hidden stash. His inventory of parts both domestic and foreign is huge...he is trying to divert attention. Just keep sending him PMs...he has an unlimited storage facility. I have been there.

Remember he is a lifetime supporting member...he can receive an unlimited amount of PMs
You know Mike, every time I log onto this forum for some reason I have at least 10 PM messages to contend with. I beginning to hate logging onto this place because of it...
As far as what I have concerning that stash of Kappa items you keep bringing up that I have is dwindling down thanks to a few other collectors in the area...
Give me some credit, I made your NA Sky look like a Redline Turbo with out the dark headlight that I offered to sell you to complete the look.....
Show them your pictures Mr. MM.... :)

(NO PM's FROM ANYONE ABOUT BUYING A SET OF HEADLIGHT) :nono:

·
7,079 Posts
Yes they do exist and I did put them on my car.
No one in any of the clubs of Germany that I have talked to, have ever seen them. They laugh when I talk about them.

I live in SoCal and have been looking for a Hydro Blue car since Dayhamm, Sky4Christ started talking about them, over 10 months now and have yet to see one.
Bob, Bob, Bob, you bought the last set of these large mirrors from me. You might see a set that's being sold but that set lets say came from a certain Florida stash! :)
Just today got another PM from someone wanting to buy a set of these large mirrors. If you don't want to keep them you can find a buyer very easily, just let me know....

·
7,079 Posts
Yes they do exist and I did put them on my car.

In honesty, even as large as they look, I doubt anyone would notice them on the car. Even with in a group like ours. They're not that bad once on the car. It took me a month and a half to decide to put them on. Once I got them on, decided they were not bad enough to remove. So for now there they stay.
Even though I promise to myself andI I told skerdfan I would not post anymore picture that he sends to my phone again.. :willy:
I'm easy. :crazy:
Will download the pictures on my phone and post them here later today for others to see the large mirrors installed on skerdfan car... :cool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts