Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an OEM passenger seat bottom cover (or full set) in red in very good to excellent condition (show quality).

·
Super Moderator
5,749 Posts
Have you considered having it made locally? Show quality may be hard to find, and I have read some posts from people who have had seat covers made locally for a reasonable cost.

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you considered having it made locally? Show quality may be hard to find, and I have read some posts from people who have had seat covers made locally for a reasonable cost.
Yes. And there's just no way anyone can properly match the grain and dye. The red leather is particularly tough because of how much it color shifts between shade and sunlight. I'd have to get all four pieces replaced to get a match, and then they wouldn't match the door panels.

I know there's a NOS set sitting out there somewhere that someone would like to convert to cash for another upgrade...

·
Premium Member
5,291 Posts
If you want a quality job, such as mine or Robotechs, let me know. I have a Street Rod god that does our work. He is very reasonable, and does perfect work. But not the quickest. He is a perfectionist.

I may have a set of red and black for sale in a week or two. I am trying to decide if I want to put it in a Bluestone with black top. I think it would look great, but have been getting mixed reviews on the idea. I have a black set of Redline ones if the Black and Red idea does not work.

Let me know. He made a windbreaker case for Northern Sol on the Solstice board. He can attest to the quality. Robo can provide pictures and I can of his work if you want to go that way.

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
If you want a quality job, such as mine or Robotechs, let me know. I have a Street Rod god that does our work. He is very reasonable, and does perfect work. But not the quickest. He is a perfectionist.

I may have a set of red and black for sale in a week or two. I am trying to decide if I want to put it in a Bluestone with black top. I think it would look great, but have been getting mixed reviews on the idea. I have a black set of Redline ones if the Black and Red idea does not work.

Let me know. He made a windbreaker case for Northern Sol on the Solstice board. He can attest to the quality. Robo can provide pictures and I can of his work if you want to go that way.
Do not put red seats in the Bluestone...UGH! Hey, I am interested in a passenger black seat bottom if u have a spare...no rush!

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts