Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The underside of mine is broken. I assume someone tried to lift the car in the wrong place. I seek a good used one with no damage, painted the dark blue, paint code U722J.

I live in Dundee, IL 60118. Consider that in your quote to ship.

·
Premium Member
5,185 Posts
Try to contact Hoosier GXP. He has tons of parts and is not terribly far away from you. I still haven't figured out how to use the PM function on this site. But sure Robo or JohnWR can tell you.

·
Super Moderator
5,253 Posts
Try to contact Hoosier GXP. He has tons of parts and is not terribly far away from you. I still haven't figured out how to use the PM function on this site. But sure Robo or JohnWR can tell you.
To send a PM (Now called starting a conversation) to a forum member:
  1. Click your member icon at the top right of the page. (It is the square that says "Account Details" when you hover over it.)
  2. Click on "Conversations" in the drop-down list
  3. Click on "Start Conversation" at the top right of the page that opens, just under your member icon
  4. In the box labeled "Recipients" start typing HoosierGXP (or the name of the member you wish to message)
  5. When the name of the member you want to message shows up in the list, click on it
  6. Type a message title in the box labeled "Title"
  7. Type your message in the big box below that
  8. Click "Send Message" at the bottom of the page.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been so busy on other things with the car, I finally got around to sending Hoosier GXP a note. I hope to hear from him soon. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts