Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be starting a v8 swap very soon and figure it would just be easier to start with a roller. This is going to be my daily driver so need something that looks nice and in good condition, not needing a paint job or anything like that. Decent Miles, probably not looking for a 150k mile roller unless refreshed.

Maybe my goals would help as well. I am going to be putting a 5.3 in and plan on keeping the stock drive train. Not going to be modifying the 5.3 so the drivetrain shouldn't be an issue. However, a decent deal on someones project car with a t56 wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Let me know what you got, lets make a deal. I am in Southern Illinois, willing to travel a bit.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
If I were doing as you, I would want the car in-whole to drive it home and to verify that every system is fully operational prior to any such major modification. This way if something is not working properly after your engine swap, you know for certain it is something you caused.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.