Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found or bought a XENON head lamp kit for the sky? and where did you purchase it from?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am going to become a supporting vendor as soon as I find out what I need to do and once my website is setup. I already sold a kit for a sky to a gentleman that is registered here and he suggested me signing up as a vendor, im hoping to have my site finished by the end of the week.

Mods please contact me with the info to become a supporter

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I am going to become a supporting vendor as soon as I find out what I need to do and once my website is setup. I already sold a kit for a sky to a gentleman that is registered here and he suggested me signing up as a vendor, im hoping to have my site finished by the end of the week.

Gentleman??? I am usually referred to as a Savage so that is making me blush I think :lol:

The pictures of your Sky looked fantastic...anyone who wants to see them can check them out here. http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180028406271&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:CA:1 scroll down to see the night pics with the HIDs.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I found a xenon kit that legit for a good price,
The high beems are an H11 bulb the low bulb is an H9.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HID-...tegoryZ36476QQihZ007QQitemZ170028379497QQrdZ1
WOW - that seems far too expensive for replacement lights, IMOP.

I just picked up a 6-pack, LOW, HIGH, and FOG lights, all "Xenon" (not true HID) but they are rated 5980 Kelvin for only $60 for the 6-pack!!!:thumbs:

If you shop eBay, make sure you check ALL the listing...not just the first one that fits. Here is the link to my recent light replacement set.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=200024791104&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

·
Registered
476 Posts
The reason those are so cheap is because they appear to be just the bulbs. To make the kit work you will need the balasts as well.

As for imitation HID kits, they do nothing but change the color of your light and are not worth the money IMHO. As always you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
302 Posts
D-Money,
Let me know when your website is all setup or just PM me details on a HID kit. I am interested in getting HIDs for my Sky before it gets here.

Does anyone else have pictures of xenon's installed on their Sky and what kind they are????

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The reason those are so cheap is because they appear to be just the bulbs. To make the kit work you will need the balasts as well.

As for imitation HID kits, they do nothing but change the color of your light and are not worth the money IMHO. As always you get what you pay for.

They have the Balasts scroll further down the page to the diagram..

·
Registered
323 Posts

I do not disagree with you....I just have a hard time paying for expensive headlights (especially when I have dropped over $1,000 in the aftermarket and have yet to make my first payment). I'd rather take the "look" of HID right now with cheap lights since I have my SM dual Fujita CAI on backorder and my Magnaflow single catback / dual tip scheduled for this Thursday arrival.

Sound and power can be experienced ALL the time.:thumbs: Headlights only matter when its dark (and my wife says I can't play outside when the streetlights come on....):lol:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
WOW!!!

I just got my HID conversion from D-Money and they are AWESOME!!!

Great packaging and shipping was cheap! The kit looks wicked with great instructions and all needed hardware. It seems really plug and play. I am not too bright with tools and stuff so I am going to have a friend come over tonight and help me out with the install. I'll get some pics up after we are done...I never thought to take pics of it in the dark before so I won't have a before and after shot.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I want a commission! ha ha ha

always trying to sell something

1 - 14 of 14 Posts