Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long do you have to have your car before you can register your XM on line? I know that as an XM subscriber you can listen for free on your computer, but when I tried to register with them they did not recognize it????

·
Registered
363 Posts
From what I understand Saturn is giving 3 months of XM service with the purchase of XM hardware. You must have the XM number off of the radio which you get from the lowest station number to register for a renewal of service.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
agirltrucker said:
How long do you have to have your car before you can register your XM on line? I know that as an XM subscriber you can listen for free on your computer, but when I tried to register with them they did not recognize it????

First off you should have a three month trial period that came with the car. However, if you wanted to subscribe to thier service you should be able to do so immediately. All you need is the Radio ID which is displayed when tune to station 0. I would try calling them to activate and if your radio is not activated I would tell them that and they will activate you for your three month trial.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, maybe I didnt explain myself correctly. It is working in my car, but I wanted to get it on my computer too. You can download XM free on your computer if you are a subscriber and that is what I was trying to do. I did go get the # off the radio by turning the knob past 0 and imput it into my computer, but said not a good Number. :banghead: It has to be a good once since I am getting xm in my car.... help help....:mad:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nighttamer said:
I don't believe that you can get it on your computer during your 3 month trial.
No perks until you subscribe and pay up.
Well that blows..........:lol:

·
Registered
389 Posts
I already have XM on two cars. I was never able to get the web page to register either of them. I had to call the 1-800-number.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Your XM radio ID number is also listed on your OnStar report online. Point being you could do everything from your lap top. If you have not started your own account in your own name you will not be able to access XM on your lap top. I have had XM for over a year now and I called them up to add the new radio to my account. It will be free through July then the new charges will apply. Hope this helps some. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes it does thanks. :thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.