Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 3 month trial is up on Oct. 4th, so I'm thinking about doing the renewal now, cuz if I don't...I know I'll forget...:crazy: So I remember awhile back someone (I think it was agirltrucker) posted in a thread (tried searching for it but came up empty) about renewing her XM subscription by using a link to a website that was running a special offer for $77 a year...which is even cheaper than if I got on the XM family plan (we already have a subscription) - which comes out to $84 a year. Does anyone have this link...I think it had something to do with Acura, if I remember correctly....but even if you didn't own an Acura, they were still giving people the $77 deal.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Got the info below HERE!!!

Here an exerpt I found:
... after your subscription expires, call this phone number NOT THE ONE IN YOUR LETTER: 1-800-682-4114

"I am a former customer. My subscription expired. I received a promotional mailing for a $77 renewal and I would like to take advantage of it."

If they ask, the promotional code is "zwinback". If they ask for another code, they are asking for your radio code (also printed on the non-existent flyer which identifies YOUR radio so they can turn it back on).

Just speak with confidence and don't deviate from "the script". And DON'T say that you got it off an Acura website- that it is being passed around. That will bring our little gift to a screeching halt.
A link to some more info HERE!!!

Hope that helps...

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you SkySpy...exactly what I was looking for!! :thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts