Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Sirius in my Honda and prefer it to XM. I've heard I can convert the XM in my Sky to Sirius. Does anyone know about this? Thanks.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
The DEI tuner that just came on the market to use Sirius with GM head units is compatible with the GM head units that are being phased out. We, of course, have the newer design and are out of luck for the time being. Our only option at this point is to use a different piece with an external tuner. I bought one a couple of weeks ago, but haven't been able to bring myself to put it in my car since I don't want to look at an extra antenna.

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
If you have the sirius S-50 than just use it for its mp3 capability and get the 1/8th stero cable and hook it into yer car, works great. I will convert to sirius in the future myself with this car, but for now i'll just use the s-50 and play the stuff i have saved. I've got about 350 songs on it now and about 15 hours of music and programming and its only 52% full.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
If you have the sirius S-50 than just use it for its mp3 capability and get the 1/8th stero cable and hook it into yer car, works great. I will convert to sirius in the future myself with this car, but for now i'll just use the s-50 and play the stuff i have saved. I've got about 350 songs on it now and about 15 hours of music and programming and its only 52% full.
Or just burn a CD of your MP3s. You can put over 150 cuts on one CD. The player in the Sky can index them by both artist and album.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts