Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sales guy, John, just called.

My SKY is in PDI as I type, being cleaned up and having mud flaps mounted! Special attention is being given to the front plate bracket. John assures me it's going to be mounted - in the trunk.:lol:

I'm going to collect the W and head on over there to sign the paperwork, work out a trade and then drive off. I am having trouble getting any real work done now. Go figger.

I will take pics and tell the tale of the delivery and first drive but it might not happen till tomorrow cause, I'LL be :driving: !!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Congrats. Have fun....:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tip 'o' the hat to USMC. He spent time researching where my ride was. I know I wasn't the only one bugging him.

THANKS USMC!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
bigdog said:
My sales guy, John, just called.

My SKY is in PDI as I type, being cleaned up and having mud flaps mounted! Special attention is being given to the front plate bracket. John assures me it's going to be mounted - in the trunk.:lol:

I'm going to collect the W and head on over there to sign the paperwork, work out a trade and then drive off. I am having trouble getting any real work done now. Go figger.

I will take pics and tell the tale of the delivery and first drive but it might not happen till tomorrow cause, I'LL be :driving: !!!
Will it be the best Memorial day weekend ever or what??? congrats!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congratulations Bigdog. IT'S ABOUT TIME !!!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
410 Posts
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL AND ROLL!!! ENJOY MANY MILES AND THE MANY SMILES>:D DON"T FORGET THE THINGS YOU LEARN HERE AND AS LET US KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING THAT REGARDS YOUR NEW BABY:cheers:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
bigdog said:
Tip 'o' the hat to USMC. He spent time researching where my ride was. I know I wasn't the only one bugging him.

THANKS USMC!

No problem!

also thanks to Seal9 and Skyhope for helping me out and to my local railyard guy (who will remain anonymous).

we'll have to get a drive together at some point with other local sky/sol owners and do a bodega bay run or something. :cheers:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Congrats!!! Just in time for the holiday weekend!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm Sure people will hear BigDog howlling ( happily ) at the moon tonight, Congrats - Live to ride and ride to live - enjoy.

·
Registered
314 Posts
usmc said:
we'll have to get a drive together at some point with other local sky/sol owners and do a bodega bay run or something. :cheers:
Bodega sounds good. We've talked about running over from Sac to Occidental for dinner one evening. Uh, guess we have to get the keys first!

You're next - yours must be closing in on Reno. Your lucky day is just ahead :D.

bigdog, don't know how you kept sane from date you got your VIN # to at long last getting your keys. Hope the dealer throws a party for you at the least! Looking forward to seeing your photos :driving:.

·
Registered
492 Posts
:cheers: Congratulations

We need some Sky owners to "REPRESENT" at the West Coast Kappa Car Club event in Tahoe June 16,17,18.

Hope to see some of you there
Go to: www.wckcc.org for information and to download your registration form.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts