Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a link to some pictures just taken Friday during prep for delivery Sat. Its not mine, but wow :willy: I wish it was.

For all of you waiting out there, consider this. Once it was a dream, now we are seeing reality.

Ernest, Pitcom, Deluke and a bunch of others who help to hold the dream alive, Thanks.

http://img157.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img157/6345/11591070431en.smil

with a special thanks to Toy4Two

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
What pictures?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yeah, what pictures? Did you get so excited you forgot them. Please post them you are killing us!:willy: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Man I know it is hard to see a SKY but this is crazy!:lol:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry, every time I upload the pictures, halfway through, the upload page just goes blank. The Jpegs are 514kb, so I don't know what the problem is. Any help?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Man I know it is hard to see a SKY but this is crazy!:lol:
Rick, you have hit on the "secret" of the Sky. It is constructed of 100% "super-invisible" alloys. The cars have been built, but once sunlight hits them they disappear. GM simply does not know how to deal with this, so they simply slowed production, and will only roll a car outside in cloudy weather. Apparently they discovered that low light levels will "set" the colors and once that happens the car stays visible. Sort of like the old Polaroid film that you had to wipe on the setting chemical or the picture would fade away.

Naturally, this will affect parts product/delivery as well. Most of them are made from unobtanium. More updates as I invent ---- er, umm ---- receive them.

Deluke, brentil, Sky Guy, and all of them got NOTHIN' on ME!!!!!!!!!:jester: :jester: :jester:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Rick, you have hit on the "secret" of the Sky. It is constructed of 100% "super-invisible" alloys. The cars have been built, but once sunlight hits them they disappear. GM simply does not know how to deal with this, so they simply slowed production, and will only roll a car outside in cloudy weather. Apparently they discovered that low light levels will "set" the colors and once that happens the car stays visible. Sort of like the old Polaroid film that you had to wipe on the setting chemical or the picture would fade away.

Naturally, this will affect parts product/delivery as well. Most of them are made from unobtanium. More updates as I invent ---- er, umm ---- receive them.

Deluke, brentil, Sky Guy, and all of them got NOTHIN' on ME!!!!!!!!!:jester: :jester: :jester:
Wait that explains the "glasses" they said I had to wear when I drive Sunni1... Hum

·
Registered
421 Posts
Upload limits...

I remember when I was creating my gallery I had to keep the file size limited to 800x600 although it says "file size: unlimited." Every time I tried a high res picture it failed to take.

For thumbnails you can use larger files

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Yellow redline here in Phoenix?? Where Where I wanna see too....:D

·
Registered
1,394 Posts

CAUSE I WANNA SEE!!!

·
Registered
737 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cut and past his link in your browser and you will see the images.

It's now linked - should make it easy. Thanks for the help everyone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts