Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting the yellow in the GXP and would like to know you guy's that got the Sky in yellow how do you like it ? Is it the real yellow or the yellowish orange ?

The corvette is the yellowish orange, but I'm hoping it's more of a bright yellow.

How's the paint job ? Some people are saying the bumpers look a different color then the body?

Anybody in Ct. have a yellow Sky?

·
Registered
22 Posts
deluke said:
I'm getting the yellow in the GXP and would like to know you guy's that got the Sky in yellow how do you like it ? Is it the real yellow or the yellowish orange ?

The corvette is the yellowish orange, but I'm hoping it's more of a bright yellow.

How's the paint job ? Some people are saying the bumpers look a different color then the body?

Anybody in Ct. have a yellow Sky?
I think the yellow found on the SKY (and your upcoming GXP) are the "right" yellow. I can't imagine a different shade of yellow being used that would look as good as this one. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
scottone928 said:
For some reason I just do not think the yellow looks good on the sky or the sol. Just one mans opinion.
With the Solstice you can only get the interior with black leather or cloth. If you get mysterious or deep it's all to darn, then add the black top, it looks to blahhh, I don't like white it get's dirtier than the black and I just got rid of a silver car when I got my First Solstice. You can get the tan top but as I look at convertables top in the tan that are on the road they look so warn and dirty after a year.

I think the yellow Sky looks hot, even better than I expected and I thought it would.

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
The yellow on teh SKY is the same as teh yellow for teh Chevy cobalt -- find one and drool...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think yellow is one of the best colors on the Sky

·
Registered
26 Posts
Re : Yellow

I am up in Ottawa Canada, and this was the car to that came to the Auto show here a few weeks ago. I the pics below under the glare of lights from the show... I think that you will like the yellow, it was deep and very nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
deluke said:
Bristol, Ct.
cool im in brookfield did u hear anything about any cruises or anything i was thinking about taking my car to marcus they have a car show once a week by the danbury mall. pm and let me know cool thank u

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don't own a yellow, but when I completed my purchase, there was a yellow one in the showroom and it looked really, really sharp. The color works well with the overall shape of the vehicle, and I didn't notice any paint-job problems on the showroom floor model.

When I went to the dealership to pick up my registration, they had a red in the showroom (which I had considered buying) and frankly, seeing it in person, I didn't like it at all.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rick Tinley Park said:
The yellow on teh SKY is the same as teh yellow for teh Chevy cobalt -- find one and drool...
Saw a yellow Cobalt today, I like the color yellow. Thank's Rick.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
deluke said:
Saw a yellow Cobalt today, I like the color yellow. Thank's Rick.
Me too -
It really lives up to teh name Sunburst -- no orangey look to it at all (My wife hates that orangey /yellow - says it reminds her of a school bus!)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts