Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just heard from the District Sales Manager, he said they have talked to the Oklahoma City ramp, the train with our Sky on is to arrive this afternoon.:D

They informed the carrier of the Hot Ticket on the car. :) We're hoping for delivery before Tuesday, input from anybody? The Sky will be trucked from Oak City to Tulsa.

We also just received the VIN number for our Sky.

·
Registered
102 Posts
They delivered mine to the dealership last night......then they told me they wouldn't be able to get it inspected until late today....:banghead:

So, I've got an appointment to pick her up at lunch tomorrow.....:willy:

What are the odds that I go back to work after lunch?????

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TUESDAY, that doesn,t sound like a "Hot Ticket" but more like a "Luke-Warm" ticket to me.

Hang in there man it's closer atleast.
Well, they didn't tell us Tuesday, I'm just trying not to get my hopes up for a Saturday delivery like I did before.:willy: Saturday would be great, I wouldn't have to take a sick day from work next week to take it out for awhile!:thumbs:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They delivered mine to the dealership last night......then they told me they wouldn't be able to get it inspected until late today....:banghead:

Odds of that happening are probably nil! Heck, If I'd have more vacation, I'd take some & head out to the Grand Canyon with it, always wanted to go there & what better car to go in!:thumbs:

Congratulations on your new addition!:cheers:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Well if it doesn't come on Saturday, on Monday at work cough now and then.......You have heard of sea sickness, why not SKY sickness......Maverick would call in with a vision problem. Sorry I can't see being at work Tuesday I have to go pick up my SKY.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts

Odds are nill, zero and besides it will take you all afternoon to do the paperwork, right? Ok odds are just about even on AlA vs Ark. I say about same odds goin to work on friday afternoon. GO BAMA ...Skip...:) :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts