Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received word that our Sky is in Oklahoma City waiting for transportation to Tulsa. The District Sales Manager said his distribution team called the trucking company & said they would not be able to bring it here until next Tuesday or Wednesday.:banghead:

The distribution team asked them to put a rush on it, the transport company said they will see what they can do.:confused:

Hot Ticket didn't work for me. Next week, it will be three weeks since the shipping date.

Maybe in my garage next week?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just received word that our Sky is in Oklahoma City waiting for transportation to Tulsa. The District Sales Manager said his distribution team called the trucking company & said they would not be able to bring it here until next Tuesday or Wednesday.:banghead:

The distribution team asked them to put a rush on it, the transport company said they will see what they can do.:confused:

Hot Ticket didn't work for me. Next week, it will be three weeks since the shipping date.

Maybe in my garage next week?
I dont get these shipping companys its like there rouge's. Who is paying them to ship it? They should hot ticketed if told.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts