Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was affraid the photos of the yellow Sky with the spoiler would be removed so I downloaded a copy of them. If you want me to email them to you please send me a PM. This offer is good until Jan. 12, 2006.

Rick

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
I just sent you a PM!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll email more out tonight. I had to work late last night.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Spoiler on Red Solstice

Found picture in our local Miata Club photos of a Red Solstice or is that really a Miata? with a Spolier. Is this a GM Spoiler going on the SKY or aftermarket?

*I have no clue how to get his picture on this reply page so if you want to see it go to http://www.carolinasmiataclub.com/ then to PHOTOS, POTTERY RIDE

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Sunny Ragtop said:
Found picture in our local Miata Club photos of a Red Solstice with a Spolier. Is this a GM Spoiler going on the SKY or aftermarket?

*I have no clue how to get his picture on this reply page so if you want to see it go to http://www.carolinasmiataclub.com/ then to PHOTOS, POTTERY RIDE
Well since the cars aren't out for the aftermarket to really make parts yet, we're pretty sure it's GM official. Especially since the order images list and option spoiler.

I'd like to note I hate you all, we didn't get no stinkin spoiler option on our base Solstices. :( :brentil:

·
Registered
326 Posts
SORRY! Thought it may be a Solstice and the same spoiler that will come on the SKY. Still looks good

·
Registered
133 Posts
Interesting that the Miata has a set of aftermarket humps on it. Where would you store them when the top is up? In the middle sixties the Thunderbird had a roadster option that had a fiberglass tonneau cover. The tonneau covered the backseats. The T-Bird convertible folded down in the trunk. You could leave the tonneau on when the top was up. The T-bird had similar problems with trunk space with top was down.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts