Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Diana and I took the afternoon off to drive all over the metro area on what was a perfect summer day.....can't imagine a more perfect time...my beautiful wife at my side..a cool car (I still have to pinch myself that I have both) .. great scenery with beautiful weather to drive in......to quote Jimmy Buffett.... I am a cheesburger in paradise! :D

·
Registered
804 Posts
chris67 said:
Diana and I took the afternoon off to drive all over the metro area on what was a perfect summer day.....can't imagine a more perfect time...my beautiful wife at my side..a cool car (I still have to pinch myself that I have both) .. great scenery with beautiful weather to drive in......to quote Jimmy Buffett.... I am a cheesburger in paradise! :D
...the weather is here, wish you were beautiful!... Nah, better stick with the cheeseburger in paradise-:D sounds like it fit your day better!

Congrats on a great drive, you should try a nice cool night with all the stars out- it is my favorite time to drive with the top down- completely serene.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree !!!!

Kustomkaps said:
...the weather is here, wish you were beautiful!... Nah, better stick with the cheeseburger in paradise-:D sounds like it fit your day better!

Congrats on a great drive, you should try a nice cool night with all the stars out- it is my favorite time to drive with the top down- completely serene.
It is my favorite time to drive too!.....heck...morning..midmorning..early afternoon...any time rocks in the Sky!

Chris....:thumbs:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Night sky....

It is a great drive ANY time of day isn't it? I took a midnight drive
along Mulholland in LA last night. Not only is it an incredibly fun
road to drive (lots of great turns accentuated by long runs where you
can really open it up) but the view is spectacular, looks out over the entire city.
Just felt like a perfect way to end the day.

-------------------
Jennifer
Silver Graphite
Black leather Interior
Performance Air Intake
20" Foose wheels / Nitto tires
Garmin Navigation
Lojack

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used to live in Playa Del Rey.....

LASKY said:
It is a great drive ANY time of day isn't it? I took a midnight drive
along Mulholland in LA last night. Not only is it an incredibly fun
road to drive (lots of great turns accentuated by long runs where you
can really open it up) but the view is spectacular, looks out over the entire city.
Just felt like a perfect way to end the day.

-------------------
Jennifer
Silver Graphite
Black leather Interior
Performance Air Intake
20" Foose wheels / Nitto tires
Garmin Navigation
Lojack

Mulholland is extra nice during Santa Anas when all the smog blows out to sea the view.....rocks! OK I'm a little jealous......

·
Registered
12 Posts
So true! The good view is definitely contingent on a low smog day.
That's why nightime is so great..can't see the brown layer. :rolleyes:

Did you used to live here, or have you driven Mulholland on a trip?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lived there several years.....

My wife is a california girl.....but now a converted minnesotan :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts