Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like I said earlier, I'am new around here as you can tell by my post numbers. But reading everything here over the last few days has really helped me understand the process that takes place.

Like I said before, we are first on the list at are dealership here in IL. and ordered are SKY on tuesday. When I walked out of the dealership I walked out with a piece of paper that on the top said

Vehicle information Management system

Order image Information

and then it had all the info on it..Printed out from my dealer.

Is this what everyone is talking about when they talk about Order Imageing?

Thanks for the time you all put in here, and helping me understand thsi whole process..............:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
pphjj5 said:
Like I said earlier, I'am new around here as you can tell by my post numbers. But reading everything here over the last few days has really helped me understand the process that takes place.

Like I said before, we are first on the list at are dealership here in IL. and ordered are SKY on tuesday. When I walked out of the dealership I walked out with a piece of paper that on the top said

Vehicle information Management system

Order image Information

and then it had all the info on it..Printed out from my dealer.

Is this what everyone is talking about when they talk about Order Imageing?

Thanks for the time you all put in here, and helping me understand thsi whole process..............:cheers:
Yep!!! You should have an Order ID Number on that sheet also... :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the quick reply....AND YES THERE IS A ORDER NUMBER AS WELL. So I guess I'am on my way with the process.........Will let you all know how it goes for me...................:D

·
Registered
247 Posts
MSRP or what?

Msrp?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Options :

Black onyx w/ red leather
6 disc with mps monsoon system
limited slip dif
18 alloy chrome wheels
manual trans

Approx 27K

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
bubbacc said:
Manufacturers SUGGESTED Retail Price

This is a government required price set my the manufacturer, that the dealer does not have to go by, he can sell the car at any price he thinks he can. either Higher or lower than MSRP....

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
The VOMS is the most import thing in your life until you get a VIN. Make a little shrine to it because that's the info you need to find out everyhting about your car in process.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Just curious...what part of IL?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts