Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... now on the Saturn.com website

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Awesome, I'll build one everyday.

There is a windscreen option I see now -- was the design of this ever finalized?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wow, what a swell upadated website. Makes the Solstice bit look like a pile of mustache clippings. Huzzah! And only $25030 with the "Gentleman's Sublimnity" package.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Finally!!! It is so nice to be able to see the different color combinations! Also its cool that you can see in the storage space b/w the seats. Thanks for letting us know that it has changed! :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Yaay!

I was really excited and just went through everything in the Sky section of the site. I even tried the vehicle locator- no luck so far!

Yaay!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
reedred said:
Yaay!

I was really excited and just went through everything in the Sky section of the site. I even tried the vehicle locator- no luck so far!

Yaay!
The online chat rep says as far as the vehicle locator.. they will just direct you to the nearest saturn dealerships... SkyBaby_07

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
SkyBaby said:
The online chat rep says as far as the vehicle locator.. they will just direct you to the nearest saturn dealerships... SkyBaby_07
Hello SkyBaby, just got through building mine, looks good. I am so happy about the two tone interior, I didn't know it came withthe red leather premium optuions, but am so glad it does.

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ernest said:
Hello SkyBaby, just got through building mine, looks good. I am so happy about the two tone interior, I didn't know it came withthe red leather premium optuions, but am so glad it does.

ERNEST:thumbs:
Howdy Ernest.. miss chatting with ya.. Hope all is well. SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
The Saturn site is a little slow. I wonder why?:lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
I did the comparison thing... between the SKY, MX-5, S2000 and Solstice...

Click here... and let me know your opinion on what you see on the chart... :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
I did the comparison thing... between the SKY, MX-5, S2000 and Solstice...

Click here... and let me know your opinion on what you see on the chart... :cheers:
Hmmm... well, being of the female persuasion, i will still go with the sky because that is the one i think is cute.... i am buying for looks and fun .. not for room, etc.... LOLOL.... just kidding... that is very interesting.. i will have to print it out and look at it further... was thinking of the MX-5 a while ago.... i guess this is another day for a headache.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Sky Solstice, BUILT IN NORTH AMERICA :cheers:

·
Registered
370 Posts
The excitement mounts!

Hi everyone... I have been lurking arround skyroadser.com for months... just reading and observing but haven't registered to participate until now. Its great to see such excitement about an American car... Its style is really awsome.

Anyway, I built my own online... and notices some options wouldn't allow you to select them. Is that because they aren't available yet or are they included in other choices?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Details?

SunneySky said:
Hi everyone... I have been lurking arround skyroadser.com for months... just reading and observing but haven't registered to participate until now. Its great to see such excitement about an American car... Its style is really awsome.

Anyway, I built my own online... and notices some options wouldn't allow you to select them. Is that because they aren't available yet or are they included in other choices?
What specifically did you try to select?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ok..... HELP....... i am blonde.. and get confused :confused: EASILY.... i cant find the post where the church sign was made......... PLEASE HELP...... (i need something to do) SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
29 Posts
Church Signs

Look under active topics, last two weeks, page 3 dated Feb 16th. It is titled "check this out".

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
indysky said:
Look under active topics, last two weeks, page 3 dated Feb 16th. It is titled "check this out".

ty ty ty ..... phewwww... SkyBaby-07

1 - 18 of 18 Posts