Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Thankfully, you all dodged a big one this time.
What did you do to protect your SKY?
I have a friend who has a cement block and steal reinforced airplane hanger at the Sarasota/Bradenton airport. I rat holed my Sky there for Irma and would have done the same this time if the monster had come our way.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Old floridamike the curmudgeon is over on the west side of the state so Dorian apparently wasn't relevant. :driving:
His plan may include 44 umbrellas stashed around the house :willy: for the next hurricane that heads his way?

·
Registered
17,447 Posts
Old floridamike the curmudgeon is over on the west side of the state so Dorian apparently wasn't relevant. :driving:
His plan may include 44 umbrellas stashed around the house :willy: for the next hurricane that heads his way?
So is Moosebreath. :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Old floridamike the curmudgeon is over on the west side of the state so Dorian apparently wasn't relevant.

His plan may include 44 umbrellas stashed around the house /forums/images/smilies/willy_nilly.gif for the next hurricane that heads his way?
So is Moosebreath. /forums/images/smilies/biggrin2.gif
Yup. Ellenton about 30 miles south of Tampa and 85 miles north of uncle Mike. Not even a stiff breeze here worth mentioning. Nothing really heavy duty on the east coast either. Anything under 75mph is surfing weather. Take your shirt off, go outside and enjoy it.

·
Registered
521 Posts
It was a total nothingburger over here on the Treasure Coast, mercifully.
Damn glad to hear that. The poor Bahamas got spanked good. Dorian was over those Islands for 40 hours. I have been thru many hurricanes. About 5 to 7 hours and basically done. Cant imagine 40 hours of 145-180mph winds nonstop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts