Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You see that new Solstice commercial on TV that goes, "I love you.. I love you.. I love you" and you PAUSE TIVO. Not only do you pause TIVO, but you pause it at the yellow one so you can only see the sides of the car. This makes it look like my yellow SKY.

LOL

·
Registered
326 Posts
Yes!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
I am still waiting for commercials to appear for the Sky. Okay, there have been one or two, but come on, I want to see one or two a day!! You think there is a problem ordering now and with dealers charging over MSRP, just wait!!:drool:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
TexSon said:
I am still waiting for commercials to appear for the Sky. Okay, there have been one or two, but come on, I want to see one or two a day!! You think there is a problem ordering now and with dealers charging over MSRP, just wait!!:drool:
With that in mind -- I don't want to see any SKY commercials until Sunni is in my garage...

·
Registered
277 Posts
There was an article last week in Automotive News stating that Saturn is laying low on Sky advertising because they cannot keep up with current demand. They don't want the same mistakes to happen like the Pontiac G6 and Oprah, the Solstice, etc. I believe there will not be any heavy Sky advertising anytime soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts