Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
sorry to hear about your 3000gt, but that Mach 1 is BEAUTIFUL, I love that color

Thank you ParrotHeadNation..........I hate to get rid of it, but like I said, just don't have the room for it.......unless I can talk hubby into buying a lift for the garage. :D :D

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
I don't have pictures of them all handy, but order of purchase: '71 Vette ragtop, '01 Silerado HD2500 Duramax, '02 Jaguar XType, '79 BMW R65, '07 Sky, and '61 Vette (for which we are buying the parts and pieces to do a frame off restoration with mild upgrades).:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
i also dont have any pictures to post but i have a 05 Honda Accord coupe and an 05 Chrysler Crossfire limited.....Love the chrysler but its slowly becoming more of a nusiance than an enjoyable car. the accord is fantastic and reliable for everyday but somewhat boring, unless i have an open road that i can play around with the vtec on. never buy a chrysler again tho but i dont think i ever wanna sell it despite the problems.

·
Registered
319 Posts
My other ride is a 2004 VUE, but my other play money is tied up in my Pinball Machines...

Left Side:
GameRoom01a.jpg

Right Side:
Games 002.jpg

Defender Machines - Video and Pin (Rare:Only 369 Defender Pinballs made):
Defenders.jpg

And the latest (brand new last week) Family Guy:
FG24-Done.jpg

I'll be driving the Mallett to my friend's house tonight to fix one of his, and play all night!

·
Registered
482 Posts
I know this is only a three wheeler, but it's the best I can do. :lol:

Currently they're both parked side by side. One of these days I plan on taking a picture of my Sky along side this one!!
Wt2ga, do you think this could be faster in black??????.....Maverick thinks this is fast in any color.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
The horse is not another car. I know that comes as a shock to yall ...Skip...and no it is only one horsepower...:) :)

21 - 40 of 107 Posts