Saturn Sky Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Bill you weren't that bad of looking guy, why is she so ashamed to be seen with you??? lol
Think she is folding up the Nomex bandana I used to use back then.

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
I now know why I have other vehicles. I drove the Skpel today. Battery was gone, drove it down to the shop. The Bridgestones, were just that. It was about 40 degree and it hopped and bounced around like I was on cobble stones. Summer cars, summer tires, I need to remember that.

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
Unfortunately not, sorry Bill We have several trees that were damaged by the storm, a giant oak, I would guess close to 100 years old, that has to be taken down. This weekend was his only spare time to do it other than on company time. 700.00 this weekend, 2900.00 on company time. Will be watching and worrying about where it comes down.

Sorry have been so busy with this storm, work, towers, my road and our trees. It was a never ending battle, but the bridge did not wash out and that was my biggest worry. Living remotely has a lot of pleasures and some things that are not so wonderful. We have to maintain our roads. No snow plows, or crews to fix things. Just the neighbors, and I am about the youngest one. So you know how much work gets done.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
On Monday We picked up a 2017 Ford Focus RS
Great choice! Now why isn't GM producing something like that (and why aren't the successors to the LNF putting out stock power like that)?

The Focus engine will make a nice swap candidate in 10-15 years into old sports cars - if anyone is still interested in old sports cars then....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just found this thread.

Don't have any pictures of wife's 2003 Outback Wagon. Its been a great vehicle.

My daily driver, 2005 Magnum R/T. My first new vehicle. It has also been great and a blast to drive.
Dont have any pics handy. Its standard R/T RWD, Hemi, Mineral gray, stock 5 spoke wheels with set of summer tires/rims.

My baby; 1971 Roadrunner (340/TQ, Auto on column). about 24K miles, one other owner, AZ car!

Project that never got finished; 1971 Challenger convertible, T/A clone. Such potential, will probably sell this year...

Louise's baby, our 07 Redline.

Attachments

101 - 107 of 107 Posts