Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week starts a new month, and I predict some real good things happening for us and our SKYs.:thumbs: But only the SHADOW really knows, doesn't he?:rolleyes: :D Mar 21 is the day I expect to get my SKY, it is ironic that it is also the date my brother took his life, maybe this is the good that will erase some of the memories of that date. For the curious: hanging. Don't feel bad, I have it all in perspective!:thumbs: All this excitment around the SKY arrival has taking my mind off of it, what a special car this is.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Ernest said:
This week starts a new month, and I predict some real good things happening for us and our SKYs.:thumbs: But only the SHADOW really knows, doesn't he?:rolleyes: :D Mar 21 is the day I expect to get my SKY, it is ironic that it is also the date my brother took his life, maybe this is the good that will erase some of the memories of that date. For the curious: hanging. Don't feel bad, I have it all in perspective!:thumbs: All this excitment around the SKY arrival has taking my mind off of it, what a special car this is.

i will predict march 22nd (because that is my birthday and i think that would be the altumate birthday gift):thumbs: :driving: :drool: :drool: :drool: :D
but if not the 22nd of march i would say mid april

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I'll go along with the dealer demo/first image cars beeing delivered by 3-21. I am expecting the first customer images to be delivered by the end of April.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Oddly Enough

And not to sound morbid, but isn't it a coincidence that I also lost a brother on March 20th (we pulled the plug). He was 22 and I was 16. I don't think I will get my car that soon, but my birthday is March 31st, hopefully I will get it around that time. I'd even take it on April Fool's Day!:D

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Angelqute1 said:
And not to sound morbid, but isn't it a coincidence that I also lost a brother on March 20th (we pulled the plug). He was 22 and I was 16. I don't think I will get my car that soon, but my birthday is March 31st, hopefully I will get it around that time. I'd even take it on April Fool's Day!:D
I don't think of it as morbid, it is just life. Bad things happen, simple as that, and we work through them as best we can. I had to do the same thing for my father, it is a very unselfish compassionate act.

On a lighter note I am walking out the door as soon as I submit this to check the status of my ride. Stay tuned forum members, will post when I get home.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Sorry to hear about all the bad stuff in March. I'm expecting news in March but thats it. Saturn should announce production has officially started. Saturn Canada should have the new web site up where we can also build and price our Sky's. I don't expect a car before late April to mid May. At the very worst case I may have to wait until early June.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
rick112 said:
Sorry to hear about all the bad stuff in March. I'm expecting news in March but thats it. Saturn should announce production has officially started. Saturn Canada should have the new web site up where we can also build and price our Sky's. I don't expect a car before late April to mid May. At the very worst case I may have to wait until early June.
That early June is starting to sound reasonable of course it might just be my negativity showing:lol: Thats for CANADA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts