Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just came across these recently posted YouTube videos and hopefully they have not already been posted here (if so, I apologize for duplicating). This is a guy (Adam) who secretly had a turbo kit added to his Mom's Solstice. This is the RPM Motorsports kit that got added.

First video is of the installation and tuning. 44 minutes long, click here
Second video is getting his Mom to drive it after telling her that he just added lighter alloy wheels and to see if she notices any difference! 18 minutes long, click here

I have not posted these on the Solstice forum as I dont have an account on that side. Feel free to repost. Enjoy!

UPDATE: I found that ChopTop had posted this on the Solstice forum, sorry about that CT, link is here

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I just came across these recently posted YouTube videos and hopefully they have not already been posted here (if so, I apologize for duplicating). This is a guy (Adam) who secretly had a turbo kit added to his Mom's Solstice. This is the RPM Motorsports kit that got added.

First video is of the installation and tuning. 44 minutes long, click here
Second video is getting his Mom to drive it after telling her that he just added lighter alloy wheels and to see if she notices any difference! 18 minutes long, click here

I have not posted these on the Solstice forum as I dont have an account on that side. Feel free to repost. Enjoy!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts