Saturn Sky Forum banner

The Sky Has Arrived! SC2's Next Of Kin! (Graphite Pics)

25K views 112 replies 54 participants last post by  keiffer6 
#1 · (Edited)
Well the Saturn torch was passed today... from the 1994 SC2 (may she be overheating and happy in heaven) to the 2007 Sky.

I picked her up this afternoon on what may have been the best weather of the year in Northern Virginia. She is silver graphite and man does she drive smooth...

More to come soon! But here is some tidbits for now...

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Awww 1994SC2 Congrats man maybe mine will be soon since we pretty much ordered at same time and we are close to each other :cheers: Ah I see you went to Chic-Fil-A in Reston, very popular place when I workded there a few months back LOL. Enjoy man and thanks for the great pics!!

#5 ·
I am so excited the first sky arrived in Idaho today, it is black beautiful car now I really want mine. It has the rear spoiler on it and it really looks sharp. I was # 3 on the list and was bumped to 2.

silver pearl
black interior leather
chrome wheels
monsoon radio
spoiler
mud flaps

ordered 3/18/06
imaged 3/27/06
030 3/30/06

#6 ·
Color

That color DOES look good - I think I may have to scratch the Silver Pearl of my list off possibilites. Need to see a Bluestone before I decide.

#7 ·
She's gorgeous. Have a great time. Maybe we'll pass each other when you're in the Carlisle area.

#8 ·
Mine is Silver Graphite with black interior. All of the options, and I live in the DC area too. Twins!! People have stopped me all day to compliment the car. The graphite does contrast the chrome and it looks great. ENJOY:cheers:

#9 ·
What a great looking car! (I'm biased b/c I too ordered Silver Graphite) I can't wait to get mine... still at 030 with no TPW yet :confused: That color witht he chrome trim looks great together. Can't wait to get mine!!! :willy:

#14 · (Edited)
More Fun!

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMPLIMENTS!!!!

Who's Sol? Some guy who saw me at Chipotle (my first stop as promised in this thread ) and he flipped out and had to put them side by side... after offering me his wife and keys for mine I think he declared a winner.

Okay heres some more fun pics... I plan to add some of the gauges at night!

And I had to be cocky now that I think im hot ish with my new sky...

Attachments

#15 ·
GMguy74 said:
What a great looking car! (I'm biased b/c I too ordered Silver Graphite) I can't wait to get mine... still at 030 with no TPW yet :confused: That color witht he chrome trim looks great together. Can't wait to get mine!!! :willy:
:agree:

Mines a graphite as well, or will be that is. Best pictures yet of the colors. Thanks for taking them :thumbs: and congrats.:cheers:

Now ..... what to do about this pool???:drool:

#18 ·
TexSon said:
:cheers: Boy, that is great and really shows the difference in the Sky and Sol, and it becomes even more obvious we have made the right choice:thumbs:
What grabbed me (and thank you for the pics!!) was that the SKY looks so much lower and wider than the Sol....

#21 ·
Ernest said:
We both got em the same day, congrats to you buddy, aint they sweet?:cheers: :thumbs:

Yes guess that makes us connected for Sky Pals -- I think you are the only person who knows how excited I am right now. I had to force myself to leave the garage and stop starring at it!

#22 ·
Congrats!!! Love the pics. Unfortunately, your hair will probably be permanently like that if you have your Sky for long---don't even bother with a comb:lol: I just put a hat on w/ my sunglasses and go:cool:

#23 · (Edited)
As Promised

Several people had requested shots of the dash at night... Well SC2 is happy to slut his Sky for you!

And for those of you who were curious about SOUND and WIND in the cockpit of the car... check out this video I took from the inside of the car while going about 45 (7 meg file from slow server -- be warned): Sound Video Clip

Also NCBLUE -- my hair always looks like that ... im a bit happy on the gel...

#103 ·
Awesome photos and sound clip

Several people had requested shots of the dash at night... Well SC2 is happy to slut his Sky for you!

And for those of you who were curious about SOUND and WIND in the cockpit of the car... check out this video I took from the inside of the car while going about 45 (7 meg file from slow server -- be warned): Sound Video Clip

Great photos SC2 and love the sound clip. Wish someone that has had the twin horn CAI would do the same so we could hear how it sounds. I'd like to get it done to my car but my mod shop says it is very loud and I being a girl may not like the noise. Any takers on putting a clip on line?

#25 ·
SC2,
Great pics and sound clip of the SKY. Thanks and congrats on finally getting yours. Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy mine soon too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.