Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... on the Saturn Dealership's Used Car lot when I drove by today ... a Black Soltice. I don't know if it was 'for sale' or not ... but it certainly was a Soltice and not a Sky.

·
Super Moderator
11,512 Posts
Why is it I read this title and got a Christmas song stuck in my head in the middle of June?

"Do you see what I see?
A Sol, A Sol, sitting on the lot
With a used car sticker big as a house...."

Sorry...anyway, when I went and put a deposit down on my Sky there was a used Solstice sitting on the lot that I could have driven off in that moment. Obviously I didn't but at least I could tell how I fit in the car and the general feel of it. It was there for a good week too before it was sold. Sticker was MSRP pretty much.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Our church is giving away a Solstice as part of their summer festival raffle. It is drawing a lot of interest as it is parked in front of the church on a busy road.

If they were giving away a SKY, I'd bet they would set raffle records.

·
Super Moderator
11,512 Posts
Golf Sky said:
Our church is giving away a Solstice as part of their summer festival raffle. It is drawing a lot of interest as it is parked in front of the church on a busy road.

If they were giving away a SKY, I'd bet they would set raffle records.
I don't know Golf...you could win the raffle, sell the car, tithe 10% back to the church, and use that money to cancle your Sky order and order a Sky RL. :)

Just a thought.

Where's this church again and how much are tickets????

·
Registered
107 Posts
There was a used Solstice at my dealership about a month ago, around when my SKY came in. After I'd visited the dealership about a leak, I drove over to a Barnes and Noble nearby. Lo and behold, there was the used Solstice, purchased by a chap who I was told later "couldn't wait." He was coming out to his car as I was going in. Both of us had paper plates on still, from the same dealership, but he refused to even acknowledge me or my SKY.

Sort of the Corvette owners when they see my Viper effect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts