21 - 40 of 192 Posts

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Barb and I are in if there is still an opening, it has been a long time since we were available but this is an opportunity we'd love to be in on.
r/John

·
Registered
110 Posts
We went to Hearst Castle the day after the Hwy 101 run last year...we're in for thursday.

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
We did too!!

We went to Hearst Castle the day after the Hwy 101 run last year...we're in for thursday.
We saw your car parked in the lot. Phyllis and I went up on a later tour and you were gone by the time we got back.

How have you been?

·
Premium Member
617 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks

Dave, thanks for all your hard work in getting this accomplished. Looking forward to a fun filled trip

Gloria & Charles:party:

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
John and Barb

Barb and I are in if there is still an opening, it has been a long time since we were available but this is an opportunity we'd love to be in on.
r/John
Are you the same John and Barb that I received an e-mail requesting a slot that referenced "OpenSky" in the e-mail?

Don't want to get you mixed up with another John and Barb.

·
Registered
286 Posts
r/John
Hey John,

It's been too long since your last sighting! Looking forward to seeing you and Barb again soon. I think Yosemite was your last ride with us?

Mike

·
Registered
110 Posts
Tracie and I are doing great. Tracie just got a new job teaching at the school where our girls go, and I have had a new job since July...so it's been busy, busy. But now were settling in a bit, and want to get back with you and all of our Sky friends...we had such a great time on the last rally. Hope to see you in the Spring.

When you have a moment, research a place called The Ridge Road, which was the original route between Bakersfield and L.A. before the "Grapevine"...that would be a most excellent drive.

·
Premium Member
617 Posts

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Hearst Castle Date is Confirmed - September 17th

Just received a call from the Museum Director's Secretary and everything is a go for the 17th.

I will need to provide him with the names of all participants (pilots and co-pilots) along with the respective vehicle license numbers 30 days prior to the event.

I will now work on the methods of payment of the $25 Run Fee (for the Friends of Hearst Castle) and the Cavalier Inn accommodations along with respective cut off dates.

Don't forget to review Posts #'ed 19 and 21 for current information.

Here's the Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Dave,
You see me here twice Sitting Duck/Orlando on the Sky list and Orlando/Sitting Duck on the Sol list Can you remove me from the Sky list so my friend from San Luis Obispo John SLO944, who is listed as first alternate, get a garaunteed spot?

1. Le Chief
2. Road-Runner-I
3. GoThunda
4. FST SKY
5. flyingz
6. Big Dog
7. fkeillor
8. Sitting Duck (Orlando)
9. KJSKY
10. Nancy
11. spgoat
12. 1Chance (Chance)
13. mena661 (also on Solstice)
14. StarlightSky (OpenSky?)
15. PDLOUNGE

Solstice Forum

1. AdamVIP
2. Chance (1Chance)
3. Cpt kludge
4. SOS
5. Endi Sky
6. mena661 (also on the SkyRoadster)
7. Orlando (Sitting Duck)

1st Alt. slo944
2nd Alt. thatbob2 thatbob2

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
See my PM on the Solstice Forum

Those that have been shown twice, once on each list, were not counted twice in the first 20. The two alternates may move into one of the slots if one of the first 20 opts out like Sonia did (She won't be back from Australia in time)

Also, I might be able to expand the number of cars and participants to 21/22 and 40/42 with the Museum Director, if everyone stays in place. But I can't guarantee that.

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Bump

Additional changes to the list

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hi There.

Is there any room left, or no?

I love Hearst Castle. My grandfather lived there for two weeks before he went to jail. Long story.

It's been a while since I've hung with the crowd and I don't know half of the people going, but I'd like to go!

·
Super Moderator
647 Posts
Hi There.

Is there any room left, or no?

I love Hearst Castle. My grandfather lived there for two weeks before he went to jail. Long story.

It's been a while since I've hung with the crowd and I don't know half of the people going, but I'd like to go!
Well, it's sold out and there are already several alternates. But you never know. :thumbs:

I'm in the "hoping to get a slot" category myself. :eek:

It's great to hear from you again! You dropped off the radar, and we're glad you're back.

We've got Brunch and a run up to the Poppy Reserve this Sunday if you're free... See: http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f33/wckcc-sunday-brunch-poppy-reserve-faults-dams-sunday-mar-22-2009-so-cal-29924/#post413824

Again, welcome back! :grouphug:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Well, it's sold out and there are already several alternates. But you never know. :thumbs:

I'm in the "hoping to get a slot" category myself. :eek:

It's great to hear from you again! You dropped off the radar, and we're glad you're back.

We've got Brunch and a run up to the Poppy Reserve this Sunday if you're free... See: http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f33/wckcc-sunday-brunch-poppy-reserve-faults-dams-sunday-mar-22-2009-so-cal-29924/#post413824

Again, welcome back! :grouphug:
Who's going to this? Is there a list? This looks like fun. I have to check with the husband.

·
Super Moderator
647 Posts
Who's going to this? Is there a list? This looks like fun. I have to check with the husband.
If you're asking about the Poppy Reserve run, then Yes, there is a list. I only published the details today, so I'll put you down on the list.

It will be great to see you again! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
21 - 40 of 192 Posts