Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
I remember as a kid

I worked in a dealership when I was a kid. They had me disconecting speedo cables on cars they were giving the Salesmen to drive. I would imagine that G.M. would do that on quaility control cars as to keep miles down. Now most cars dont have cables so if you own the software (GM) you could do anything and it would not even show on the computer. Just a thought.

·
Registered
275 Posts
bumsky2 said:
I called Saturn of Austin today. I must be doing something wrong in trying to find someone to order me a Sky. The salesperson I spoke to said they were not taking orders or deposits since there would be no Skys available til sometime in 2007. I tried explaining about the forum discussions and even the dealer in San Antonio wanting to take deposits now yet he stood firm there would be no Skys available until in 2007. The best he would do is take my name and phone number and call me when the time was closer to time the cars would actually be produced.

Monday I am going to branch out my search for my illusive Sky. Houston is next on the list. :banghead:
No SKYs in Austin until 2007? That is absurd! Good luck making your way down here. I know Saturn of Houston Gulf Freeway stopped taking pre-orders in November. That is where I am on the list. I think there are 4 others in the area though and you may have some luck. Since they put a billboard up on the Southwest Freeway with a Bluestone SKY on it people are apparently starting to take notice. Let me know if there is anything I can do! You need a SKY! :yesnod:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts